RationalPlan Multi Project 3.25.0
RationalPlan Multi Project 3.25.0 Ranking & Summary
RationalPlan Multi Project 3.25.0 description
RationalPlan Multi Project 3.25.0 is launched to be a handy and useful tool which allows you to handle the company's projects and resources in a centralized way. Besides all Single Project features, Multi Project version comes with additional ones when projects are interrelated by task dependencies or common resources, or if you just want to see all projects' data in one place.
Even more RationalPlan Multi Project can be used as a standalone application or to connect to RationalPlan Project Server. In this way project managers can have not only a multi project management system but also a multi user project management system. Concurrent access for multiple users is now possible through the use of the server architecture.
- Concurrent user management
- Connect to RationalPlan Project Sever and work on a centralized data repository
- Project Planning
- Create interproject dependencies (links between tasks from different projects)
- Company Project Portfolio
- Analyze all your projects' data with Project Portfolio view
- Resource Management
- Define company-wide resources - human/equipment and material - shared between projects
- Windows version requires Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7
- Java Runtime Environment 1.5 or higher. If you don't have it, click here to get it for free.
RationalPlan Multi Project 3.25.0 Screenshot
RationalPlan Multi Project 3.25.0 Keywords
Bookmark RationalPlan Multi Project 3.25.0
RationalPlan Multi Project 3.25.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.