Real Estate Notebook 3.01
Real Estate Notebook 3.01 Ranking & Summary
Real Estate Notebook 3.01 description
Real Estate Notebook 3.01 is a software for real estate investors to maximize profits by rightly analyzing and organizing investment properties.
Real Estate Notebook™ starts number crunching as soon as you begin to add basic property data. The software keeps all analysis data and paperwork organized and handy for use at any time, even if your computer is restarted. With esentially no learning curve, you can start taking advantage of Real Estate Notebook's™ benefits in minutes.
The software performs calculations crucial to property analysis including mortgage amortization, total expenses, return on investment, net operating income, depreciation and many others. Real Estate Notebook is database driven; therefore, it can store all analyzed properties for later viewing or reporting based on criteria you specify.
The software includes a unique portfolio reporting feature that shows the performance of your real estate portfolio as a whole and a charting feature for quick visual head-to-head analysis of properties. Properties can have any number of files, spreadsheets or additional images attached which can be easily accessed or viewed anytime. The software organizes properties by prospective, owned or inactive status enabling you to keep a complete history of all your properties analyzed.
- Calculations are stored and easily retrieval. Real Estate Notebook automatically runs key calculations that will help you decide if a deal should be pursued or not. All calculations and property information are stored for later use or reporting
- Filtering. Easily retrieve and edit or report on properties based on a given filter criteria. For example, if you have stored 100 properties you only want to see the ones that cost less than $200,000 you can specify a filter based on the price. All properties presented will have a price of less than $200,000!
- Attachments. Store photographs and documents with each property. There is no limit to the number of images or documents you can attach!
- Portfolio Reports. Real Estate Notebook can report your entire property portfolio for all saved properties. You can view the totals for amount paid, appraisal value, net yearly cashflow, yearly expenses, most and least expensive property as well as projected cashflows.
- Comparison Graphs. Real Estate Notebook can chart a head to head comparison of all your properties based on price, monthly mortgage payments, cash flow and more! This feature will enable you quickly pick out the best performing or least expensive properties at a quick glance.
- Forecast. Use the forecast feature to estimate what your future income might be after a specified number of years with increased rent and/or expenses.
- Reports. Real Estate Notebook includes a reporting capability that enables you to print out and examine all the attributes of your individual properties.
- Loan Comparison Compare different loan options for your properties and choose the best one
- Manage Documents. Real Estate Notebook can maintain unlimited documents, photos, spreadsheets for each and every property.
- No other software needed. Real Estate Notebook is not a spreadsheet. It is a stand-alone windows executable which means once you install it, you have all of its features at your finger tips. There is no 3rd party software needed.
- New loan comparison feature, fields and bug fixes, fixes for Vista
- Windows 98, ME, NT, XP, 2000, Vista and 2003 server.
- Pentium II or higher processor,
- 128 MB Ram,
- 10MB Hard Drive space required.
Real Estate Notebook 3.01 Screenshot
Real Estate Notebook 3.01 Keywords
Bookmark Real Estate Notebook 3.01
Real Estate Notebook 3.01 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.