Remote Queue Manager Professional 5.20.173
Remote Queue Manager Professional 5.20.173 Ranking & Summary
Remote Queue Manager Professional 5.20.173 description
Remote Queue Manager Professional 5.20.173 is applied for managing print jobs. There is no need to install any drivers to control a remote printer. The program uses the remote computers drivers. Instead of searching through non-descriptive job names, Remote Queue Manager allows you to visually preview documents in the spool. You can easily connect to a remote printer cancelling unwanted jobs or changing the priority for others. The program also allows you to view properties for every printer job (paper size and orientation, printing preferences etc).
Every time you use the "Print" function in one of your applications, the information goes to a spool on your hard disk before being sent to the printer. If you are printing several documents, they form a print queue. Even if you have only one printer directly connected to your computer, its easy to get into a mess. Print jobs have a lot of complicated parameters. Simply by selecting a wrong page size/orientation, a wrong color or a page collating mode, you can end up with tons of wasted paper, ink, time and nerves. Worst of all is that the documents themselves have a tendency to contain typos. Required corrections always come to your attention only after sending a document to the printer.
In offices where several people share the same printer across a network, this problem appears often and a good reliable tool to manage the printer queue is a must. Unfortunately, standard methods of printer queue management offered in Windows are rather limited.. You have to distinguish jobs by their not very descriptive names and usually "Cancel" is the only action available. In addition, to control a remote printers queue, you need to install its drivers on your local PC.
Print Preview Window
The feature that distinguishes Remote Queue Manager from other solutions is the access to any file in local and remote spools from the program's interface. Print preview makes EMF files queued in spools accessible in a separate preview window with page selection and zoom support. Now you can see 'the face behind the name' for any document in a queue. You can save the preview EMF image into a file with the same extension or export it to customizable BMP, WMF or JPG formats. Additional edit dialogue enables you to change some of job properties, such as priority, a notified user, and scheduled print time.
Duplicating and Redirecting Print Jobs
Besides real-time monitoring, with Remote Queue Manager the user acquires a robust tool to control the status of a printer, duplicate and redirect jobs in its queue. The actions are performed on a single printer or a group of printers. These options are available from both the context menu and the toolbar so you won't rack you brain over it. A single click from the menu pauses and restarts any remote printer. One more click duplicates a job or redirects it to another printer. The program's window provides detailed job description, including the number of its copies queued across the network. You will always know the exact number of document copies waiting in spools.
Summing it up, if you want to keep an eye on what and when is printed in the network, if there's a need for files to be accessible while they queue in a local or remote spool, give Remote Queue Manager a try.
- Pro: Remote control for any network printer.
- Pro: Opening the web page for TCP/IP printers.
- Pro: Job copying and redirection across a network.
- Pro: Preview of a print job with page selection and zoom support.
- Pro: Print job export into EMF, WMF, BMP, and JPG.
- Pro: Rename TCP/IP printer port (unique feature!).
- Pro: Duplicate TCP/IP printer port (unique feature!).
- View of the printer status and the detailed list of its jobs.
- Property edit for any print job.
- Print server detailed configuration.
- Printer ports detailed configuration.
- Print job description (name, number of pages, number of copies, size, time and date, paper size, priority, colour mode, duplex mode, print job data type, position in a queue, ID)
- Intuitive user interface with multiple language support.
- Added command "Queue manager only"
- Printer folders creation fixed.
- Improved stability
Remote Queue Manager Professional 5.20.173 Screenshot
Remote Queue Manager Professional 5.20.173 Keywords
Bookmark Remote Queue Manager Professional 5.20.173
Remote Queue Manager Professional 5.20.173 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Remote Queue Manager Professional 5.16.170
- Remote Queue Manager Professional 5.14.169
- Remote Queue Manager Professional 5.12.168
- Remote Queue Manager Professional 5.1 Build 168
- Remote Queue Manager Professional 5.1.168
- Remote Queue Manager Professional 5.0.167
- Remote Queue Manager Professional 5.0.167
- Remote Queue Manager Professional 5.0.166
- Remote Queue Manager Professional 4.0.158
- Remote Queue Manager Professional 3.7