Reporting Services Barcode CRI 7.08
Reporting Services Barcode CRI 7.08 Ranking & Summary
Reporting Services Barcode CRI 7.08 description
Reporting Services Barcode CRI 7.08 offers an effective tool which helps you to create barcodes in Microsoft Reporting Services as an integrated drag-and-drop Custom Report Item (CRI) control, without the use of barcode fonts. The designer and render DLLs provided are digitally signed and time-stamped with Authenticode certificates. The Barcode CRI license is perpetual and royalty free. Includes report example and integration tutorial. Supports Microsoft Reporting Services 2005. S
upported barcode types include Code 128, Code 39, ITF, OneCode, Code 93, UCC, UPC, EAN and Postnet. Optional symbologies are also available which include Data Matrix ECC200, PDF417 and Maxicode.
- Royalty-free, perpetual license with source code option.
- Similar barcode types are combined into a single file that is less than 200 KB.
- The barcode generation code base used in this CRI has been in use since 2002 in IDAutomation's Barcode Label Software and Image Generator.
- All assemblies provided are 100% managed code created in C#, digitally signed and time-stamped with Authenticode certificates.
- Supports multiple Linear and 2D symbologies including GS1-128, Code 39, Code 128, Interleaved 2 of 5, Postnet, OneCode, PDF417 and Data Matrix ECC200.
- Application Compatibility : Microsoft Reporting Services 2005.
- OS Compatibility : Windows 2000 and later versions with .NET Framework 2.0 or greater.
- Symbology Compatibility : Code 128, Code 39, Codabar, GS1-128, Interleaved 2 of 5, MSI, Postnet, Planet, Intelligent Mail (formerly OneCode), PDF417 and Data Matrix ECC200. *
- Minimum System Requirements : 500 MHZ Processor, 128MB RAM, 5 MB Available hard drive space.
- Linear Symbology Compatibility : Code 39, Extended Code 39, Code 128 (with character sets A, B and C), GS1-128 (aka: UCC/EAN-128), USS-128, Codabar, NW7, Interleaved 2 of 5, UPC-A, UPC-E, MSI, EAN-13, EAN-8, Code 11, Industrial 2 of 5, ITF, Code 93, PLANET, USPS Intelligent Mail (formerly OneCode) and POSTNET.
- PDF417 Compatibility : PDF417 with text and base256 (byte) encoding. AIM Specification USS PDF417.
- Data Matrix Compatibility : Data Matrix with ECC200 error correction. Encoding modes of Text, ASCII, C40 and Base256 (byte) encoding are supported. AIM Specification ISS Data Matrix.
- MaxiCode Compatibility : MaxiCode with support for modes 2-6. AIM Specification ISS MaxiCode.
Reporting Services Barcode CRI 7.08 Screenshot
Reporting Services Barcode CRI 7.08 Keywords
Bookmark Reporting Services Barcode CRI 7.08
Reporting Services Barcode CRI 7.08 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Aspose.Words for Reporting Services 18.104.22.168
- Barcode Professional for Reporting Servicesv 4.0
- PrecisionID Code 3 of 9 Barcode Fonts 3
- Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 22.214.171.124
- Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services 126.96.36.199
- Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 188.8.131.52
- Linear barcode Encode SDK/DLL 1.1
- SmartVizor Barcode Label Printing Software V8.5.0806