Resume Manager 2.02.42
Resume Manager 2.02.42 Ranking & Summary
Resume Manager 2.02.42 description
Resume Manager 2.02.42 is a must-have tool for a manager. It actually offers an effective way which helps corporate recruiters to assist in their search for outstanding job candidates.
Resume Manager completely automates the entire resume handling process, which increases efficiency and productivity of your work and saves money for your company. Because you stay focused on finding the right people instead of worrying about all the paperwork, you can be sure you have chosen the best candidates available! Even if you prefer to do the important work by hand, Resume Manager can help in your initial screening process to weed out the unqualified applicants!
- Complete Resume Management Automation
- Retrieve Incoming Resumes While Ignoring SPAM - Resume Manager is easily configured to monitor a mailbox for incoming resumes. There is a built-in, configurable SPAM filter so that you can prevent bogus information from being added to your resume management database.
- Categorize Applicants - Resume Manager automatically scans resumes and categorizes each applicant using a large database of skills and industry specific terms. Resume Manager can read files, resumes, or documents in Text, MS Word, or HTML formats.
- Store Resumes into a Shared Resume Database - Resume Manager Enterprise Edition can store information into a company-wide database. A built-in messaging system allows you to attach notes to individual candidates to facilitate cooperation and efficiency in recruiter efforts.
- Query the Resume Database for Job-Candidate Matches - Search the resume database for candidates who have the qualifications you are looking for. The powerful searching function lets you search for any combination of skills, location, education, experience, or other information that you desire.
- Notify Qualifying Candidates or Unqualified Applicants - Use custom email templates to automatically notify qualifying candidates or to broadcast notifications to unqualified applicants. Broadcast new job openings to the internal list and automatically file replies by job opening.
- Easily Integrates into Your Computing Environment
- Uses Microsoft Standard Databases - Resume Manager uses Microsoft's industry standard SQL Server 2000 or Microsoft's Data Engine (MSDE) 2000 to store data in any environment. Because it stores information in standard databases systems, resume management information can easily be accessed by other programs. All you need is a little "glue" to integrate it with other corporate resume databases and resume management applications.
- Program Engine Available - The scanning engine can be directly integrated into corporate resume management applications via a COM interface.
- Multiple Data Formats Recognized - You can easily import information into Resume Manager's resume database from files of various formats and from other resume database systems using text, MS Word, or HTML files
- Client-Server Resume Management Architecture
- Resume Management - Client - Resume Management has never been easier thanks to Resume Manager's intuitive, easy-to-master client interface. Within minutes you'll be able to match applicants with jobs to easily find the most outstanding candidates. Plus, it won't just be you. Everyone in your company can access the same information simultaneously from the same server. The filter system allows you to find candidates using over 20 different variables (allowing for hundreds of combinations) using a single click of the mouse. Resume management is so easy you just won't believe it!
- Resume Management - Server - Resume Manager's Server is the secret to Resume Management bliss! The Server module monitors email accounts, files and scans incoming resumes, and manages the Resume Database. Resume Manager Server handles the mundane tasks for you so that you can focus on the important thing: finding the right candidate for your open jobs. Resume Manager is resume management done right.
- Multi-Tier Resume Database Security System
- Administrator Account Privileges
- Create and edit user profiles
- Change Managers' assignments
- Edit service tables
- Manager Account Priveleges
- Create projects and assign recruiters
- Remove any candidate's record
- Create and edit client profiles
- Recruiter Account Priveleges
- Search the resume database
- Import resumes from files into the resume database
- Edit Sets of Filters (SOF)
- Send individual e-mails and broadcast e-mails
- Delete candidate records (only candidates assigned specifically to the recruiter) from the resume database
- Internal user communications
- Reviewing and deleting inbox messages for assigned project
- Assign "new" status to free candidates
- Print resumes from the resume database
- Extremely Fast, Highly Accurate Parsing Engine: Using Resume Manager is like hiring an assistant to do resume management work for you. Resume Manager leverages unique technology to analyze resume text very quickly, and with the highest degree of accuracy. All useful information is extracted into the resume database for future use.
- Smart and Teachable Resume Management - Resume Manager includes a database that contains more than 2,000 skills split into categories, and about 30,000 industry specific words. This database is used during resume analysis and combined with hundreds of business rules to provide the highest degree of accuracy possible. Though the built-in database is already very complete, you can still add terms specific to your company or industry to further increase Resume Manager's accuracy.
- Easily Integrates with Existing Software - The scanning engine can be directly integrated into corporate resume management applications via a COM interface. Contact Sarm Software for more information.
Requirements: Windows 98/NT/2000/ME/XP
Resume Manager 2.02.42 Screenshot
Resume Manager 2.02.42 Keywords
Bookmark Resume Manager 2.02.42
Resume Manager 2.02.42 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Resume Manager Pro 3.01.54
- Resume Manager Pro 3.01.53
- Resume Manager Pro 3.01.51
- Resume Manager Pro 3.01.50
- Resume Manager Pro 3.0.41
- Resume Manager Pro 3.0.4
- Resume Manager Pro 3.0.3
- Resume Manager Pro 3.0.3
- Resume Manager Pro 3.0.2
- Resume Manager Pro 3.0
- Resume Manager Desktop Edition 2.02 SP2
- Resume Manager 2.02.46
- Resume Manager 2.02.44
- Resume Manager 2.02.43
- Resume Manager 2.02.4
- EMS SQL Management Studio for InterBase/Firebird 126.96.36.199
- Navicat for Oracle (Mac OS X) - Oracle Database Management 8.0.7
- DBSignOff 0.9.20
- NativeWinds Database Manager 1.1.5
- Black Cat - SQLite3 database manager 8.02 unregistered
- Aurora Password Manager 3.0
- SQL Stripes 2.00 RC1
- EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server Lite 188.8.131.52
- Database Manager for Pervasive SQL 1.0
- hed.dress - address database and contact management 0.9
- EMS SQL Manager 2005 Lite for SQL Server 2.7
- Sundreams Visual Parts Database Manager 1.5.14
- Encrypted Content Management System (CMS) 2004-07-18
- Mantisware Copy Manager 1.2.1
- Contact Management Database Software 7.0
- Inventory Management Database Software 7.0