Resume Manager 2.02.44
Resume Manager 2.02.44 Ranking & Summary
Resume Manager 2.02.44 description
Resume Manager 2.02.44 is recruiting management software developed for corporate recruiters to assist in their search for outstanding job candidates. Resume Manager completely automates the entire resume handling process, which increases efficiency and productivity of your work and saves money for your company.
Because you stay focused on finding the right people instead of worrying about all the paperwork, you can be sure you have chosen the best candidates available! Even if you prefer to do the important work by hand, Resume Manager can help in your initial screening process to weed out the unqualified applicants!
- Complete Resume Management Automation
- Retrieve Incoming Resumes While Ignoring SPAM: Resume Manager is easily configured to monitor a mailbox for incoming resumes. There is a built-in, configurable SPAM filter so that you can prevent bogus information from being added to your resume management database.
- Categorize Applicants: Resume Manager automatically scans resumes and categorizes each applicant using a large database of skills and industry specific terms. Resume Manager can read files, resumes, or documents in Text, MS Word, or HTML formats.
- Store Resumes into a Shared Resume Database: Resume Manager Enterprise Edition can store information into a company-wide database. A built-in messaging system allows you to attach notes to individual candidates to facilitate cooperation and efficiency in recruiter efforts.
- Query the Resume Database for Job-Candidate Matches: Search the resume database for candidates who have the qualifications you are looking for. The powerful searching function lets you search for any combination of skills, location, education, experience, or other information that you desire.
- Notify Qualifying Candidates or Unqualified Applicants: Use custom email templates to automatically notify qualifying candidates or to broadcast notifications to unqualified applicants. Broadcast new job openings to the internal list and automatically file replies by job opening.
- Easily Integrates into Your Computing Environment
- Uses Microsoft Standard Databases: Resume Manager uses Microsoft's industry standard SQL Server 2000 or Microsoft's Data Engine (MSDE) 2000 to store data in any environment. Because it stores information in standard databases systems, resume management information can easily be accessed by other programs. All you need is a little "glue" to integrate it with other corporate resume databases and resume management applications.
- Program Engine Available: The scanning engine can be directly integrated into corporate resume management applications via a COM interface.
- Multiple Data Formats Recognized: You can easily import information into Resume Manager's resume database from files of various formats and from other resume database systems using text, MS Word, or HTML files
- Client-Server Resume Management Architecture
- Resume Management - Client:Resume Management has never been easier thanks to Resume Manager's intuitive, easy-to-master client interface. Within minutes you'll be able to match applicants with jobs to easily find the most outstanding candidates. Plus, it won't just be you. Everyone in your company can access the same information simultaneously from the same server. The filter system allows you to find candidates using over 20 different variables (allowing for hundreds of combinations) using a single click of the mouse. Resume management is so easy you just won't believe it! Resume Management is easy thanks to Resume Manager Server (Screenshot)
- Resume Management - Server:Resume Manager's Server is the secret to Resume Management bliss! The Server module monitors email accounts, files and scans incoming resumes, and manages the Resume Database. Resume Manager Server handles the mundane tasks for you so that you can focus on the important thing: finding the right candidate for your open jobs. Resume Manager is resume management done right.
- Multi-Tier Resume Database Security System
- Administrator Account Privileges
- Create and edit user profiles
- Change Managers' assignments
- Edit service tables
- Manager Account Priveleges
- Create projects and assign recruiters
- Remove any candidate's record
- Create and edit client profiles
- Search the resume database
- Import resumes from files into the resume database
- Edit Sets of Filters (SOF)
- Send individual e-mails and broadcast e-mails
- Delete candidate records (only candidates assigned specifically to the recruiter) from the resume database
- Internal user communications
- Reviewing and deleting inbox messages for assigned project
- Assign "new" status to free candidates
- Print resumes from the resume database
- Administrator Account Privileges
Extremely Fast, Highly Accurate Parsing Engine:Using Resume Manager is like hiring an assistant to do resume management work for you. Resume Manager leverages unique technology to analyze resume text very quickly, and with the highest degree of accuracy. All useful information is extracted into the resume database for future use.
- Smart and Teachable Resume Management: Resume Manager includes a database that contains more than 2,000 skills split into categories, and about 30,000 industry specific words. This database is used during resume analysis and combined with hundreds of business rules to provide the highest degree of accuracy possible. Though the built-in database is already very complete, you can still add terms specific to your company or industry to further increase Resume Manager's accuracy.
- Easily Integrates with Existing Software: The scanning engine can be directly integrated into corporate resume management applications via a COM interface. Contact Sarm Software for more information.
- Resume Manager Makes Your Job Easier: Resume Manager removes the hassle from job candidate matching! By automatically recognition incoming resumes, then helping you to find and respond to applicants, Resume Manager eliminates all the tedious and redundant tasks from your workflow. Resume Manager makes the sometimes daunting task of finding qualified candidates easily manageable. In fact, it can be fun! Resume Manager pays for itself in job-stress reduction alone. Resume Manager is smart and can be taught how to identify new job skills and qualifications; using Resume Manager is just like hiring an assistant. Resume Manager improves resume processing accuracy.
- Always Find the Right Job Candidates: Resume Manager ensures that you don't miss important candidates because of badly formatted resumes. Resume Manager's unprecedented job matching accuracy comes from its huge database of job skills. Candidates are categorized in the database using common and industry-specific terms. You can be sure that most useful skills are already in the database so that you don't have to spend hours educating Resume Manager. However, should the need arise, Resume Manager's internal databases can be easily updated to add new terms or industry specific jargon. Resume Manager Increases Resume Processing Efficiency and Productivity.
- Increased Resume Processing Efficiency and Productivity: Resume Manager processes many more applicants than you could if you had to do some or all of the work manually. Candidate Processing happens in a fraction of the time; quickly eliminate the hundreds of resumes from your mailbox! You get both increased efficiency and increased productivity, so go ahead and take that longer coffee break that you deserve! By increasing efficiency, Resume Manager reduces the total cost of hiring new applicants. Resume Manager Enterprise Edition is designed for Corporate Recruiters.
- Every Recruiter Can Access Every Applicant: Resume Manager has a multi-user, client-server design that easily scales-up to store all applicants' information in a common database for your entire company. Resumes will no longer get lost, hidden, or accidentally locked-up. Because all recruiters will pull candidates from a common application pool, every recruiter will always have access to the most qualified applicants. Applicants will benefit because they are exposed to more recruiters, increasing their likelihood of being placed into a job. Resume Manager reduces paperwork!
- Resume Manager is Environmentally Friendly!: Resume Manager represents another step toward the paperless digital office environment. By automatically recognition electronic resumes that arrive via email, resume manager prevents unnecessary office clutter and avoids the large file cabinets that are usually required to store resumes. Resume Manager lets computers do what they do best: process large amounts of information that would be tedious or otherwise undesireable to do by hand. Wake up and smell the beautiful aromas of the 21st century! Resume Manager helps you filter out unqualified applicants.
- Resume Manager Weeds Out Undesirables: Resume Manager can save you time even if you prefer to do some qualification work by hand. Use Resume Manager early in the resume screening process to eliminate unqualified candidates, thus reducing the total number of applicants you must process manually. Whether you prefer complete automation or you just need a little assistance, Resume Manager is ready and waiting to help you! Resume Manager easily Integrates with other software.
- Leverage Investments in Other Software: Resume Manager was designed from the ground-up to work with other programs. By storing resume data in Microsoft's trusted server and desktop database formats, Resume Manager ensures maximum compatibility, connectivity, and extensibility. Plus, Resume Manager's technology can easily be integrated into in-house or other applications written specifically for your company. Resume Manager is a great choice for companies of all sizes.
Requirements: Windows 98/NT/2000/ME/XP
Resume Manager 2.02.44 Screenshot
Resume Manager 2.02.44 Keywords
Bookmark Resume Manager 2.02.44
Resume Manager 2.02.44 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Resume Manager Pro 3.01.54
- Resume Manager Pro 3.01.53
- Resume Manager Pro 3.01.51
- Resume Manager Pro 3.01.50
- Resume Manager Pro 3.0.41
- Resume Manager Pro 3.0.4
- Resume Manager Pro 3.0.3
- Resume Manager Pro 3.0.3
- Resume Manager Pro 3.0.2
- Resume Manager Pro 3.0
- Resume Manager Desktop Edition 2.02 SP2
- Resume Manager 2.02.46
- Resume Manager 2.02.43
- Resume Manager 2.02.42
- Resume Manager 2.02.4
- Database Manager for Pervasive SQL 1.0
- hed.dress - address database and contact management 0.9
- Sundreams Visual Parts Database Manager 1.5.14
- Cornolius Database Application 1.4.300
- Free CRM (Contact Management) Lotus Notes database 1.3
- Encrypted Content Management System (CMS) 2004-07-18
- SQLite3 database manager 5.23
- Mantisware Copy Manager 1.2.1
- ChampionShip Manager Savegame Editor 1.11
- Contact Management Database Software 7.0
- Access Database Contact Manager 1
- Database .NET 2.0 2.8.3485
- Black Cat - SQLite3 database manager 8.11
- BetaWebzz 1.5.22
- Black Cat - SQLite3 database manager 8.01 unregistered
- Black Cat - SQLite3 database manager 8.02 unregistered