Resume Manager Pro 3.0.3
Resume Manager Pro 3.0.3 Ranking & Summary
Resume Manager Pro 3.0.3 description
Resume Manager Pro 3.0.3 offers an effective tool which helps you to save hours of hand work by automating resume processing and management and run complex searches to find an ideal candidate for a specific position.
Resume Manager Pro saves time and increases the productivity of a human resource manager, providing assistance finding the ideal candidate for a given position. It automates everyday tasks from entering a new resume into a database to running a search for a candidate with specific skills and experience.
No need to open messages one by one, and no more copying and pasting: Resume Manager Pro extracts relevant information from emails completely automatically! Resume Manager Pro receives resumes by quickly and automatically extracting information from email, locally stored files or databases, processes, sorts and filters them, and provides convenient access to all applications.
Large companies have thousands of resumes on file, making it impossible to simply browse applications. Resume Manager Pro provides powerful search capabilities allowing you to find an ideal candidate by specifying skills, experience, education, and many additional qualities required for a given position.
Automate the entire workflow of your Human Resource Department by setting Resume Manager Pro to receive and filter resumes. Are you getting tons of new resumes daily? Resume Manager Pro can reply back to all candidates with a simple acknowledgement or comprehensive instructions. Duplicates are automatically avoided by comparing each new resume against the contents of a database and updating old copies with new information.
Resume Manager Pro is a joy to use and takes almost no time to learn thanks to its Office-like intuitive user interface. Are you dealing with an external recruitment agency assisting you in fulfilling job openings? Access their databases from within Resume Manager Pro and enjoy the same convenient user interface!
- Multiple-User Access, Client-Server Design
- Several HR managers can log onto the program simultaneously, sharing a resume database and built-in data-exchange system. All data is stored on a centralized database server, ensuring that data is safe and easily accessible to authorized personnel. The program provides quick and convenient access to useful functions.
- Automatic Receiving, Screening, and Replying to Messages with Resumes
- Create any number of job-order projects and have the program sort resume responses from specific online advertisements and process them according to your rules (requirements). The resume server receives e-mail messages with candidate resumes, saves those messages to an inbox, finds resumes in the messages, extracts the necessary data to a database, updates the resume database upon reception of a newer version of the same resume, and replies to candidates' messages - completely automatically. Over 25 parameters total are gathered and analyzed automatically from a candidate's resume.
- Extensive Resume Management Capabilities
- Resume Manager allows both extracting resumes from incoming e-mail messages and importing resumes from external sources, including text, Word, and HTML files or other databases through ODBC. You can edit resume fields manually as necessary, save original cover letters and resumes to file, export selected fields to CSV format, and create notes and attach them to specific candidates. Over 22 editable filters allow you to pinpoint a perfect resume.
- Extensive e-Communication Capabilities
- With Resume Manager, you can easily exchange information with your colleagues - other managers and recruiters. No additional software or access privileges are necessary. You can also e-mail individual messages or broadcast personalized e-mail messages to numerous recipients using mail templates. The built-in Planner Manager with scheduling and appointment tools synchronizes appointments with your colleagues to avoid overlapping.
- Extensive Customization and Accessibility
- Incoming e-mails can be filtered according to your rules. In addition, the resume parsing rules can be customized to fit your needs. You can access the resume database from external applications via the standard ADO interface. An administrator can be notified of user activities and system errors via log files, screenshots, and e-mail messages.
- Role-Based Access and Functionality
- Depending on the user's role in the system (administrator, manager, or recruiter), the user gains access to a personalized work area with tasks and data appropriate for this user only. Thus, each user stays focused on that user's related actions, and critical data is protected from possible damage by unqualified user intervention. An administrator can get reports on recruiters' performance, candidates' current states, positions open, and clients inquiring about candidates.
- Easy to Start and Use
- Resume Manager requires minimal system and support resources.
- Without any programmer support, you can install Resume Manager on your computer in less than a minute! Moreover, you do not need an IT specialist while using the software.
Requirements: Internet Explorer 5.0 or later
Resume Manager Pro 3.0.3 Screenshot
Resume Manager Pro 3.0.3 Keywords
Bookmark Resume Manager Pro 3.0.3
Resume Manager Pro 3.0.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Resume Manager Pro 3.01.54
- Resume Manager Pro 3.01.53
- Resume Manager Pro 3.01.51
- Resume Manager Pro 3.01.50
- Resume Manager Pro 3.0.41
- Resume Manager Pro 3.0.4
- Resume Manager Pro 3.0.3
- Resume Manager Pro 3.0.2
- Resume Manager Pro 3.0
- Resume Manager Desktop Edition 2.02 SP2
- Resume Manager 2.02.46
- Resume Manager 2.02.44
- Resume Manager 2.02.43
- Resume Manager 2.02.42
- Resume Manager 2.02.4