RICalc 1.2.8 Ranking & Summary
RICalc 1.2.8 description
RICalc 1.2.8 is the all-in-one calculator for Finance, Discounted Cash Flow, Inflation, Scientific, Statistics and Graphic analysis.
It is the software for commercial and professional finance, for home finance, maths and general calculus.
Clients use RICalc in a variety of ways, from a central database on the network to on the move mobile advice:
- Companies use it at head office has the primary lending software for processing loans & leases
- Professionals take RICalc on a laptop to advise clients on financial matters
- The Australian State Government(s) uses RICalc for Consumer Credit policing & regulation
RICalc is financial software for commercial business:
- Based on market practices.
- Precise, fast to operate and reliable.
- Easy to use with minimum training to operate efficiently.
- Flexible and comprehensive with all the important figures in one place.
Mortgages, Loans, Leases. Savings, Annuities, Retirement, Perpetuities.
Discounted Cash flow Analysis. ROI, ROR, NPV, FV, Payback & Break even.
Historical Consumer Price Indexes. Forecasting.
Maths equation Solver, Derivatives, Integrals and graph plotting.
General and Scientific with Tape + Date calculator + Notepad.
- Expression Evaluator
Algebraic Expression Evaluator for rapid calculations.
Close to 400 Math, Trigonometry, Statistic, Financial, Geometry, your own ...
Arbitrary precision to millions of digits of accuracy.
- True Financial calculator, Investment, Inflation, Statistics, Graphing & Maths software.
- Financial calculator for Mortgages, Loans, Leases, Cash Investments, Funds & Retirement estimates.
- Exact date or period calculation.
- Choice of interest calculations, from simple to compound, from flat to annuity
- Flexible Initial / Ongoing / Exit costs with custom lender & government descriptions and formulae
- Multiple streams and manual transaction building
- Mortgage Offset account
- Retirement superannuation projections
- True finance comparison rate, CR, APR, AAPR. True yields APY, AAPY
- Schedule amortization
- Loan statements with proper debits & credits plus Export option
- Bank statement checking for reconciliation
- Verify and reconcile mortgage statements
- Chart comparison
- Interest Rate Conversions
- Professional loan origination and lending features.
- Discounted Cash Flow analysis. IRR, MIRR, NPV, FV, EAC, payback plus other investment ratios.
- DCF analysis summary recommendation. Report and Chart.
- Historical CPI Inflation and forecast projections. Calculate Present, Future or forecast Rate.
- Essential mathematics graphic calculator for algebraic equations solving, derivative and integral calculus.
- Function plotting in rectangular, parametric or polar representation. Many graphing examples.
- Expression Evaluator and Scientific calculator with tape.
- Close to 400 Maths, Trigonometry, Statistic, Financial, Conversion, Logical, Text, Date, Information, Geometry and Miscellaneous predefine functions. Create and save your own function.
- Arbitrary multi-precision calculations to millions of digits of accuracy.
- 32MB memory
- 22MB hard disk
- Microsoft Windows XP,Vista,2000,ME,NT,98.
RICalc 1.2.8 Screenshot
RICalc 1.2.8 Keywords
Bookmark RICalc 1.2.8
RICalc 1.2.8 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Multivariable Calculator - SimplexCalc 4.1.3
- MxCalc 12c RPN Financial Calculator 1.2.3
- EngCalc(Financial)- PocketPC Calculator 2.0
- EngCalc(Financial)- Palm Calculator 2.0
- MxCalc 12c RPN Financial Calculator PPC 1.2.3
- tApCalc Finance Calculator with tape (Arm)
- Free Pay Down Debt or Invest Calculator 4.5
- LoanSpread Loan Calculator 4.8
- FCPlus Professional 2.0
- tApCalc Financial tape calculator(Sony/Ericsson P800/P900) 1.20
- Discounted Cash Flow Analysis Calculator 1.7.01
- Free Financial Calculator Software 1.0.4
- Precision Financial Calculator 7.1
- Wall Street Financial Assistant 3.1
- SolveIT The Financial Calculator 5.7F
- Free Mortgage Payment Calculator 4.0.1
- LoanSpread Financial Calculator 4.6.03
- Mathwiz Calculator 7.0
- MoneyToys - Simple Loan Calculator applet 1.9
- DreamCalc Financial Calculator (Pro) 4.4.0
- hp10BII Financial Calculator Simulation 1.1
- SolveIT!, The Financial Calculator 5.7f
- DreamCalc DCP Professional Calculator 4.6.0
- Multipurpose Calculator - MultiplexCalc 5.4.3