RightNote 1.5.1 Ranking & Summary
RightNote 1.5.1 description
RightNote 1.5.1 is yet another compact yet extremely powerful note organizer and information manager which gives you the ability to store and organize different types of information in a single place and find that information very quickly. RightNote is a versatile information organizing tool, that can be used for many different purposes such as: general information, accounts, contact lists, to do lists, recipes, daily journal, research, web snippets, technical documentation, brainstorming of ideas, project outlines, etc.
RightNote includes numerous features that help you deal with information more productively and efficiently and have fun doing it at the same time.
- The word processing note type can be used for general types of information such as general notes, technical documentation, projects, articles, novels, recipe collections, diary or journal.
- The spreadsheet note type can be used for financial information such as accounts, shopping bills, price lists etc., and is also well suited for any type of list information, such as contact lists, passwords, to-do lists, feature lists.
- The advanced web import feature allows you to use RightNote as a capable web research tool, collecting web snippets and clippings and preserving their original style at the same time.
- Having a single place to store your notes. When you are confronted with new information you immediately know where to put it.
- Efficient workspace and workflow. Keep RightNote minimised to the system tray: when needed activate with a global hotkey shortcut, when no longer needed minimise with the escape key.
- Know where to find your information. If you put your information in a single place then you'll know where to find it!
- Ability to store different types of information in a single place. RightNote can handle text, html, financial data, source code, general lists, to-do lists, contact lists, etc...
- Word processing note supports powerful text formatting and layout features, including tables, hypertext link, images and ole objects.
- Spreadsheet note supports text and cell formatting, Microsoft excel functions, cell comments, standard fill actions such as fill up, down etc, import from and export to .xls files.
- Consistent user interface for different note types.
- Support for virtual notes allows you to work on external documents (.txt, .rtf, .rvf and .htm) all from a single location.
- Support for link type notes allows you to open external files and applications right from your RightNote file.
- Highlight search term in search results.
- Support for note tags which can also be searched for via global search.
- Unicode support for most parts of the application (see unicode help topic for exceptions).
- Automatic checking for new updates.
- Page transfer dialog makes it easy to copy or move a page from one notebook to another.
- Import files from explorer via drag and drop to either note tree or RichView note type editor.
- Internal links from one note to another note in the same notebook.
- Ability to undo all changes since last save.
- Powerful and consistent print and print preview for all note types.
- Portable version allows you to run the application from a USB stick without effecting the host computer on which it is run.
- Predefined text colors, background colors and mixed color palettes.
- Favorite files toolbar allows for quick access to frequently used files.
- Efficient memory usage: only load notes as they are needed.
- Fast and light database engine ensures fast data loading and saving of even large files.
- Various compression modes keep file size small and compact.
- New feature: Spell check
- Fix bug: Sometimes application minimizes straight after restored, when auto-minimize option is enabled.
Requirements: no special requirements.
RightNote 1.5.1 Screenshot
RightNote 1.5.1 Keywords
Bookmark RightNote 1.5.1
RightNote 1.5.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.