RightNote 1.5.1 Ranking & Summary
RightNote 1.5.1 description
RightNote 1.5.1 offers an easy - to - use note organizer and information manager which lets you store and organize different types of information in a single place and find that information very quickly. RightNote is a versatile information organizing tool, that can be used for many different purposes such as: general information, accounts, contact lists, to do lists, recipes, daily journal, research, web snippets, technical documentation, brainstorming of ideas, project outline.
RightNote is a flexible tool that can be used and adapted for different purposes. Here are some possibilities:
The word processing note type can be used for general types of information such as general notes, technical documentation, projects, articles, novels, recipe collections, diary or journal.
The spreadsheet note type can be used for financial information such as accounts, shopping bills, price lists etc., and is also well suited for any type of list information, such as contact lists, passwords, to-do lists, feature lists.
The advanced web import feature allows you to use RightNote as a cabaple web research tool, collecting web snippets and clippings and preserving their original style at the same time.
- Word processing note supports powerful text formatting and layout features, including tables, hypertext link, images and ole objects.
- Spreadsheet note supports text and cell formatting, microsoft excel functions, cell comments, standard fill actions such as fill up, down etc, import from and export to .xls files.
- Consistent user interface for different note types.
- Support for virtual notes allows you to work on external documents (.txt, .rtf, .rvf and .htm) all from a single location.
- Support for link type notes allows you to open external files and applications right from your RightNote file.
- Highlight search term in search results.
- Support for note tags which can also be searched for via global search.
- Unicode support for most parts of the application (see unicode help topic for exceptions).
- Automatic checking for new updates.
- Page transfer dialog makes it easy to copy or move a page from one notebook to another.
- Import files from explorer via drag and drop to either note tree or RichView note type editor.
- Internal links from one note to another note in the same notebook.
- Have a single place to store your notes. When you are confronted with new information you immediately know where to put it.
- Efficient workspace and workflow. Keep RightNote minimised to the system tray: when needed activate with a global hotkey shortcut, when no longer needed minimise with the escape key.
Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista
RightNote 1.5.1 Screenshot
RightNote 1.5.1 Keywords
Bookmark RightNote 1.5.1
RightNote 1.5.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.