RoofCOST Estimator for Excel 7.2
RoofCOST Estimator for Excel 7.2 Ranking & Summary
RoofCOST Estimator for Excel 7.2 description
RoofCOST Estimator for Excel 7.2 is designed specifically for roofing contractors, home remodelers, builders, cost estimators and architects. Roof COST Estimator contains industry standard user-modifiable unit cost data for all cost categories covering roofing installation as well as local city indexes that automatically adjust costs for local geographic area. Roof COST Estimator instantly creates user-modifiable, on-screen or printed estimate reports including price quotation. Use Roof COST Estimator as an estimating and sales tool to maximize accuracy, increase productivity while saving your valuable time.
Based on MS Excel, the program that you already know how to use, RoofCOST Estimator will automatically improve accuracy and eliminate errors while saving time.
Roofing estimating is tough. If not done properly, it can be inaccurate, too.
RoofCOST Estimator is designed and developed in the USA by CPR International, Inc., a leading provider of cost estimating software tools and cost data for the construction industry since 1986. Use RoofCOST Estimator with confidence and profit!
RoofCOST Estimator's area calculator will quickly figure out areas including cutoffs and addons. It also will calculate actual areas based on roof pitch. RoofCOST Estimator does the mundane work so you don't have to. With that, you can use or easily override suggested calculations. A logical approach to a tedious problem.
Designed for Microsoft Excel and improving on its capabilities, RoofCOST Estimator is contained completely within an Excel (.xls) file with several worksheets. All you have to do is to open your MS Excel program, then open the RoofCOST Estimator Excel file. Create your estimate then print reports. It’s that easy.
RoofCOST Estimator allows for user entries such as job and billing information, progress payment schedule. Additionally, all cost data is user modifiable, too. RoofCOST Estimator generates instant, on-screen reports including estimate summary and bid quotation which is a formal document suitable for sending to customer for signup. That's real convenience. Click a button to print or format as you would format any MS Excel spreadsheet file. You can use Excel's powerful data saving and exporting tools for managing and distributing your estimates.
Enhance your productivity and accuracy with this easy-to-use software!
- MS Excel based estimating
- Customizable, built-in unit cost data
- Local cost data updated for 2009
- Formal bid quotation generated automatically
- Incorporates user-defined progress payment schedules
- No initial training necessary... you already know how to use it
- Comprehensive Online Help system
Enhancements: Reports, screens, data, area calculator, install
- PC, Windows, MS Excel
- Personal computer running under Windows
- Microsoft Excel 97-2000 or above
- Laser or inkjet compatible printer
RoofCOST Estimator for Excel 7.2 Screenshot
RoofCOST Estimator for Excel 7.2 Keywords
Bookmark RoofCOST Estimator for Excel 7.2
RoofCOST Estimator for Excel 7.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Excel- Managing Data in Excel -
- Categorizing Data for Excel 1.1
- Excel Compare Data in Two Tables Softwar 1.1
- Excel Extract Data & Emails Software 7.0
- Excel Extract Data & Text Software 7.0
- Excel Split Cells, Columns & Data Software 1.1
- Excel Add Data & Text To All Cells Software 1.1
- Excel Add Data, Text & Characters To All Cells Software 7.0
- PDF2XL Enterprise: Convert PDF to Excel 4.4.20
- Excel Extract Data and Text from Multiple Files at Once 9.0
- Data Sheet Program for Microsoft Excel 3.0
- Excel Delete Remove Duplicates and Duplicate Cells Data from Multiple Excel Spreadsheets 9.0
- EMS Data Import 2007 for DB2 18.104.22.168
- Excel Random Data (Numbers, Dates, Characters and Custom Lists) Generator Software 7.0
- Excel Compare Data in Two Tables Software 7.0
- Excel Change File Properties (Summary) In Multiple 7.0