RPN Engineering Calculator 9.0.1
RPN Engineering Calculator 9.0.1 Ranking & Summary
RPN Engineering Calculator 9.0.1 description
RPN Engineering Calculator 9.0.1 allows you to choose between 6 various calculators at the Click of your mouse, and 15 discrete calculators for the more complex functions plus you can write your own programs to solve your most elaborate equations. This RPN Calculator offers a choice of more than 250 solutions and thousands of conversion possibilities with eight unique keypads. A "Tip of the Day" is displayed when you start the program (it can be turned off), It has a complete help system and individual tips for all but the most ordinary functions. The calculator has a Running Tape Display showing all entries and solutions for each session as well as the operation just performed, or the units (Hz, °, Hy, etc.) of the result.
You can choose between fixed point, scientific, and engineering notation, and select degrees, radians, or grads as the situation requires. Keyboard entry is optional for most of the common functions.
You are able to save the contents of the calculator, the Running Tape Display, the Register Stack, all necessary data required to be able to take up where you left off prior to saving. You can print the contents of the Running Tape Display and you can double-click on any number in the Running Tape Display or the Stack Display to copy it to the x-register.
The RPN Engineering Calculator™ uses an entry register (input window), a working register, referred to as the x-register (x-reg) and a holding register, referred to as the y-register (y-reg), an almost unlimited stack, and 24 storage registers.
- View lets you toggle between the standard interface (shown at the right) and the enhanced view, Click for more information. Two other views are available, one that lets you view just the y-register and the other that lets you view the lastx register.
- There are many functions that can be accessed using the keyboard, click to see a handy, printable table.
- The Cursor keys offer different methods of changing the active Keypad.
- Drop - deletes the current value in the x-reg, placing it in the last x register, and Drops the number in the y-register down into the x-register.
- x<>y - exchanges the values in the x and y registers.
- Lastx - retrieves the last number that was used in a calculation.
- REG - is used to save and recall numbers in the Memory Array, 24 memory registers.
- CHS - changes the sign of the mantissa or exponent of the number being entered. (This function is replaced by the Mod function in the Binary Keypad).
- EEX - to enter number multiplied by the power of 10.
- Additions and Corrections
- Corrections or revisions
- Corrected Tool Tip for the [View] command button.
- Modified all of the Multiple-Entry Calculators (MEC) to eliminate occasional hang ups when moving the cursor off the calculator.
- Modified the MECs to make them more user friendly.
- When solving Polynomials, [f(x)], if the roots weren't real both imaginary numbers had the same sign.
RPN Engineering Calculator 9.0.1 Screenshot
RPN Engineering Calculator 9.0.1 Keywords
Bookmark RPN Engineering Calculator 9.0.1
RPN Engineering Calculator 9.0.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- RPN Engineering Calculator 9.1.0
- RPN Engineering Calculator 9.0.1
- RPN Engineering Calculator 9.0.0
- RPN Engineering Calculator 8.0.4
- RPN Engineering Calculator 8.0.2
- RPN Engineering Calculator 7.1.1
- RPN Engineering Calculator 7.1.0
- RPN Engineering Calculator 7.0.1
- RPN Engineering Calculator? 6.2.0
- RPN Engineering Calculator 2.1.1