SalesCycle CRM 1.06.510
SalesCycle CRM 1.06.510 Ranking & Summary
SalesCycle CRM 1.06.510 description
SalesCycle CRM 1.06.510 provides users with an ideal multi company, multi currency customer care system that combines a variety of functions with a simple menu driven and easy to use design at a fraction of the price of comparable systems.. It is the ideal system for owner and managers of small to medium sized businesses. As your business grows, it can be expanded to multi user mode through the installation of a downloadable Server Pack and can be integrated to Artemis Accounts II for full accounting functionality.
- Full lookup facility on accounts, codes, invoices, payments, etc.
- Full password protection with function by function access control.
- Capability to hide cost information for specific users.
- Help prompt, popup help, and context-sensitive help on all inputs.
- Automatic link to Artemis Accounts II.
- Diary - gives you the ability to schedule appointments and tasks and keep a record of your activities. It includes alarm functions to remind you in advance of a scheduled task, or appointment, and colour-coded priorities and categories to quickly identify what you need to do during the day.Includes the ability to use it in a team environment and share tasks between team members. It also allows users to check for free time in other users' diaries which can simplify the scheduling of team meetings
- To-do List - a very simple utility to record upcoming tasks and remind you when they are due to be completed.
- Campaigns & Projects - a simple utility for managing marketing campaigns which tracks activities and provides a visual indication of the overall progress.
- Sales Forecasting - a "wizard".that decomposes time-series data into Baseline, Trend, and Seasonality and used this to project future demand.
- Sales Funnel - a charting function that shows activity at different stages of the sales cycle and the conversion of sales leads into actual sales.
- Phone Dialler - integrated with the Telephony Interface to allow calls to be initiated from the Contact list.
- E-mail - integrated local and remote e-mail functions with background polling and alert messages.
- Chat - internal chat function for team discussions.
- Message Notes - facility to post an electronic "sticky note" on other users screens.
- Company - records the contact details of your company and basic e-mail settings
- Personnel - utility to maintain user records, user e-mail settings, and control user access,
- Customers - utility to maintain customer address and contact details
- Contacts - an address book with 5 categories of contact, 3 of which are shared between all users.
- Accounts Link - a "wizard" to create a link between SalesCycle and Artemis Accounts II.
- Data Import - a versatile data import utility which allows data to be imported from a wide variety of external file types.
- Backup Data - a backup utility for local databases.
- Restore Data - a restore utility for local databases.
- Network Settings - a configuration utility for client/server implementations.
- E-mail Settings - an e-mail configuration utility.
- Diary Settings - a utility to configure the "look and feel" of the diary.
- Invoice Settings - a utility to control invoice numbers & document style.
- Event Entry - function to enter events and edit events that have been automatically created by SalesCycle.
- Notes Entry - function to enter general notes, or attach notes to existing events.
- Sales Invoicing - full multi-currency invoicing with high quality invoice documents.
- Customer Payments - multi-currency invoice payment with edit/delete capability.
- Event History - comprehensive history of all contacts with customers including:
- All History
- Contact History
- Sales History
- Contact & Sales statistics
- Customer Account History
- User-defined data
- Fixed: Data Import function could only be launched once per session as the database was not released on . exit.
- Fixed: Could not import User Records because of an incorrect table specification.
- Fixed: Generating a sample CSV file caused Data Import to fail.
- Fixed: Could not generate printout from Forecasting function due to missing report template.
- Fixed: Show/hide headers in Email Editor was not working correctly.
- Fixed: Cancelling a login caused an exception.
- Changed: Extracted all strings to external file to enable translation to other languages.
- Added: VERY rough draft Spanish translation.
- Added: Check for Updates capability to download updates from internet.
- Pentium II
- 25Mb free disk space
SalesCycle CRM 1.06.510 Screenshot
SalesCycle CRM 1.06.510 Keywords
Bookmark SalesCycle CRM 1.06.510
SalesCycle CRM 1.06.510 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.