Scan2PDF 2.01 Ranking & Summary
Scan2PDF 2.01 description
Scan2PDF 2.01 is an effective utility which allows you to scan documents and load graphical images from your hard disk and convert them into one PDF file.
Before saving into a PDF you can rotate, mirror or invert (make negative) the pages or change their order.
- Scan2PDF supports the use of Automatic Document Feeders (ADF) , so scanning a multi-page document is just as easy.
- You can get a preview of the scanned image. From the preview window you can manipulate (rotate, invert, mirror) the scanned image.
- Auto crop function, to remove superfluous parts of the scanned image.
- You can select the imaging device to use for scanning. Convenient when you have both a scanner and a digital camera attached to your system.
- You can also include in the PDF images that are already on your disk somewhere. Just press the Load button. Scan2PDF reads TIFF, PCX, GIF, TGA, BMP, JPEG and PNG files. Every image will be put on its own page.
- Thumbnail views of scanned and loaded images. Right click on a thumbnail view to manipulate (rotate, invert, mirror) the image.
- Change the order of scanned and loaded images using the Move up and Move down buttons.
- Redesigned user interface.
- Fixed bug: cancel of scan operation resulted in program freeze.
- A Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista system.
- A scanner that complies with the Twain standard (most scanners do).
Scan2PDF 2.01 Screenshot
Scan2PDF 2.01 Keywords
Bookmark Scan2PDF 2.01
Scan2PDF 2.01 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.