Schedule It 7.2.15
Schedule It 7.2.15 Ranking & Summary
Schedule It 7.2.15 description
Schedule It 7.2.15 is invented to bring you an advanced and convenient to use scheduling software which will improve the efficiency of your employee scheduling, customers, events, equipment and room planning, maximize their utilization, eliminate errors, minimize wasted time and reduce overall costs, saving you time and money.
- Scheduling Benefits
- Why use scheduling software
- If you run a business, you know the value of organization. Working with a schedule allows you to prioritize your responsibilities, and adjust your efforts as needed. Easily schedule tasks, events and appointments and keep track of the demands placed on you and your companies time. By picking the scheduling software it can easily track these changes, and help you increase the productivity of your actions and, subsequently, the success of your business.
- Local or remote scheduling
- You choose how you wish to schedule and where to store your data. Single or multiple users with local or network storage, Internet or cloud storage, desktop software or browser based, or a mixture of all these options.
- Desktop Scheduling Features
- 6 Flexible Views
- View your schedules and activity by the day, week, month, as a list, in schedule view or Gantt style. The large number of possible views help in displaying your data in the best format to fit your needs.
- Drag & Drop Interface
- Simply select an area on the screen to add an event or task at that point in time to the selected staff, customer, room or equipment. Click an event then drag to move to a new point in time or new resource, or hold and move the edges of an event to resize.
- Reports & Charts
- Use filters to select the required events and tasks for your staff, customers, rooms or equipment, then create an unlimited amount of customizable reports based on the data visible. View and print graphical reports of event and resource utilization and availability.
- Requirements & Skills
- Set event requirements and resource skills to get recommendations on the available resources that best suit the task. Automatically filter resources on the skills needed and availability for the dates of the event.
- Outlook Integration
- Send events and ICS files via automatic email alerts to remote users which can be automatically imported into their calendar upon delivery. Or send events directly to single and group Outlook calendars from the desktop application.
- CRM and Managed Information
- Use the integrated database to manage your customer, client, order, and activity records. Record activity and orders with linked documentation and live account status. All visible or hidden from the graphical views.
- Reminders, Warnings & Alerts
- Receive email and message reminders from events. Warn when events are created outside working hours, resources double booked, or missing data. Receive emails when events or resources are added or modified.
- User Access Control
- Create users within each project and set access levels for each user in the project. Set users read, write and modify permission on events and resource levels including which resources a user can view and interact with.
- Import & Export
- Import data from external systems and export data in many formats. Export to PDF, CSV, JPG, BMP, TXT, DOC and vCalendar format.
- HTML Output and Online Scheduling
- Output your projects manually or automatically to HTML files including upload via FTP to your local or remote server. Synchronize events with the online scheduling service for access by remote users.
- Schedule with Satellite Navigation
- View the location of remote resources, send events and orders and get live feedback using the integrated live satellite tracking and order management with TomTom WEBFLEET. Google Maps give visual positions of resources and the option to email or viewing directions.
- Power Features
- Fully customizable interface
- Customize all program text, alerts, messages and fields to suit your business needs.
- User defined, rules based, alerts and warnings
- Create your own set of rules that can trigger alerts and warnings when saving events that must match specific requirements.
- Health and Safety Compliance
- Warn or block events from being added to resources that don't have the required skills or qualifications. Great for training and safety compliance. Be sure valid training skills and your health and safety rules have been checked and any compliance testing is done before the event can be assigned, all automatically.
- System Integration
- Integrate the software to many other systems, including SAP, Service Director, Microsoft CRM, TomTom, Google Maps and many others, with simple API calls, or flat file transfers, all automatically.
- Intel Pentium 4 computer (or equivalent)
- 512 MB of RAM
- 100 MB Free Disk Space
- Online version needs a modern browser
- Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 bit, 64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows 2008 Server/Server R2 SP2
- Microsoft Windows Vista SP1 (32 bit, 64 bit)
- Microsoft Server 2003 SP1 (32 bit, 64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows 2003 Business Server SP1
- Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition SP2
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional Edition SP2
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Pro/Server SP4
Schedule It 7.2.15 Screenshot
Schedule It 7.2.15 Keywords
Bookmark Schedule It 7.2.15
Schedule It 7.2.15 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.