Schedule24 Professional 3.6.8
Schedule24 Professional 3.6.8 Ranking & Summary
Schedule24 Professional 3.6.8 description
Management by Design
Teams, however small, need structure. They also need direction. It is not a case of telling people how to do their job.
Schedule24 Professional provides the structure and framework managers need to generate team confidence. It is about providing the framework for coordinating and communicating action that enables the team to work in harmony.
Boost Management Skills
Schedule24 Professional will boost, not replace, your workforce management skills. Viewing scheduling as a management skill, and not a chore, enhances management reputation and instills team respect and commitment.
- Enhance Your Management Skills
New to structured scheduling? Just follow the Easy-Step Schedule Wizard! Walk through the entire process, step-by-step, receiving helpful hints along the way. Before you know it, your new schedule is complete.
- Be Productive from Day One
The navigation pane supports the Schedule24 workflow and displays the most common tools as you work. The Schedule View Area will display multiple schedules and the familiar grid layout means decisions can be made in the context of surrounding schedule information.
- Have the Ability to Plan Farther Ahead
Using the editing suite, the more experienced manager can create designs to automate schedule production over longer time ranges. Over 30 design rules are supported for the business, the workforce and mode of working. Schedule designs can be shared and combined to create solutions for a wide range of scheduling problems.
- Be a Proactive Manager not a Reactive One
You can simultaneously monitor information about staff headcount, working hours and deployment costs in past, present and projected time. Decisions are made earlier and, more importantly, before resources are committed and not after. This means you wont be reacting to events after they have happened, weeks or months downstream.
- Communicate Clearly and Consistently
Publishing web schedules means everyone in the organization can have universal access to scheduling information including assignments and staff unavailability. Emailing schedules means that staff can be made aware of their assignmensts or any changes to their schedule much faster. Advanced reporting means that you can share management information and improve decision-making.
- Processor Requirements: modern processor (at least 800Mhz)
- Minimum Memory Requirements
- Windows 2000/XP: 512MB
- Windows Vista: 512MB (1GB recommended)
- Minimum Hard Disk Requirement: 350MB of free disk space
- Administrator rights required to install Schedule24
- Internet connection recommended for product activation
- CD-ROM or DVD drive for installing from CD
- Minimum Graphics Requirements: 1024 x 768 resolution ( 1280 x 1024 recommended)
- 30 days trial
- Includes unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
Schedule24 Professional 3.6.8 Screenshot
Schedule24 Professional 3.6.8 Keywords
Bookmark Schedule24 Professional 3.6.8
Schedule24 Professional 3.6.8 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.