Schedule24 Standard Employee Scheduling 3.7
Schedule24 Standard Employee Scheduling 3.7 Ranking & Summary
Schedule24 Standard Employee Scheduling 3.7 description
Schedule24 Standard Employee Scheduling 3.7 offers you a professional program that can help to transform your employee scheduling headache into a coordinated workforce scheduling strategy with Schedule24 Standard. Demonstrate management skills and impress your team with fast professional employee scheduling. Make a real difference to maintaining employee shifts, reduce labor costs and improve business operation.
Schedule24 Standard delivers much more than just shift scheduling. Based on the award winning Schedule24 Professional solution used by blue chip corporations, Schedule24 Standard provides the same essential workflow you need to manage staff headcounts, absences and planning your staff resourcing as far ahead as you need.
- Microsoft Office look and feel makes Schedule24 Standard intuitive and easy use:Schedule24™ Standard workflow is delivered with the familiar Microsoft Office 2003 interface for ease of use and navigation.
- Automated Staff Scheduling Wizard:For many scheduling staff shifts is a simple but repetitive process. The scheduling wizard is designed to help you work out more complex configurations. The wizard will automatically generate a wide range of shift patterns based on the options you select. When you finish the rules will automatically complete a basic schedule. This can then be used to extend the schedule over longer time ranges using simple Copy & Paste editing.
- Staff Manager: An uncomplicated staff manager keeps all your staff contact information in one place so it can be accessed quickly during the course of your scheduling. Once staff details have been entered you can instantly import those details into other schedules without having to re-enter the data.
- New to staff scheduling? Wizards automatically generate industry standard shift schedules in five steps.
- Multiple Schedules: Schedule24™ Standard is designed for small team scheduling. You can work on multiple schedules for unlimited numbers of staff. A perpetual calendar provides unlimited date ranges. You can schedule unlimited combinations of shifts and shift descriptions and toggle different views for time and shift descriptions. You can select from an extensive range of color mapping options to highlight different aspects in your scheduling.
- Assignments and Unavailability: Schedule24™ Standard offers you more than shift scheduling. You can add more information about assignments or tasks to a staff shift. Each entry is uniquely indexed so you do not have to worry about keeping track of assignments and unavailability when making changes. Everything will be accurately cross-referenced to inform staff about duties and assignments when the schedules are published. You can attach a memo to communicate any kind of information whatever the working on non-working status of staff.
- Monitoring and Analysis: The biggest challenge with staff scheduling is the impact absences have on staff headcounts. When you record sickness or leave you can monitor the effects on both the distribution profile in a zooming timescale; and staff headcount at a glance by shift category or working status each day. Another headache is keeping track about staff working hours. You can dynamically display staff working hours over any date range and change the calculation formula to find out about average and projected working hours.
- Publishing: You can print both long range schedules and more detailed daily schedules in the traditional manner using the options for how much content you want to publish. Web publishing gives you the advantage of both making your schedules conveniently accessible; and emailing schedules means people can be swiftly informed about changes.
- Print advance notice of scheduling information in detailed daily, weekly or yearly schedules for coordinated team action.
- Publish your schedules as Web pages that can be accessed from anywhere.
- Built-in Staff Manager so all your staff contact information is always to hand.
- Special editing tools for creating customized schedules faster over long time ranges.
- Define any shift type (including split shifts), modify start and end times, add descriptions, and color codes.
- Dual time format: 24-hour or AM/PM.
- Easily monitor and track individual staff working hours and headcount by shifts.
- Graphically display and evaluate staff availability using time zooming.
- Manage staff Assignments; record Unavailability with individual Color coding.
- Add Memo notes to staff.
- Open, View and Edit multiple schedules.
- Import Personnel from existing schedules to save time rekeying information.
- Preview and customize report data before printing.
- Includes tutorials, example schedules and comprehensive help to get
- Extend your scheduling horizon for better team planning
- Remove many of the tedious formatting tasks to make you more productive
- Adopt a structured workflow that enables you to create consistently good schedules
- Reduce scheduling conflicts in a rich context-based scheduling environment
- Rapidly publish web and email schedules to your team members
- Boost your management skills without needing specialist training or IT support
- Includes improved web publishing,
- Enhancements to personnel manager,
- Minor bug fixes
Schedule24 Standard Employee Scheduling 3.7 Screenshot
Schedule24 Standard Employee Scheduling 3.7 Keywords
Bookmark Schedule24 Standard Employee Scheduling 3.7
Schedule24 Standard Employee Scheduling 3.7 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.