Seavus Project Viewer 2.8.1
Seavus Project Viewer 2.8.1 Ranking & Summary
Seavus Project Viewer 2.8.1 description
Seavus Project Viewer 2.8.1 provides a professional and very simple-to-use product which can lower your costs substantially and saves time to be more productive. Seavus Project Viewer is a small and effective application that provides views of Microsoft Project plans and satisfies the needs of users that use the project plans only to get, not to change information in the project they are involved in.
It offers you a stand alone application which doesn't require web access nor Microsoft Project it self. It is is the leading viewer for Microsoft Project files (.mpp). The views that Seavus Project Viewer supports are Bar Rollup, Detail Gantt, Gantt chart, Milestone Date Rollup, Milestone Rollup, Tracking Gantt, User defined Gantts, Resource graph, Resource sheet and Resource usage. Seavus Project Viewer now provides users with the added ability to integrate project information and tasks directly into Microsoft Excel & Outlook.
Why use Seavus Project Viewer?
- Seavus Project Viewer has a very similar user interface to Microsoft Project - this reduces or eliminates user training and increases user acceptance, especially in the case of former Microsoft Project users.
- Seavus Project Viewer is the only viewer in the market which contains 100% of the viewing functionality as found in Microsoft Project - this reduces or eliminates any functionality issues or concerns from your user community when switching them from MSP to Seavus Project Viewer.
- our Customer Support team is staffed by skilled and knowledgeable Service Representatives trained to identify and solve problems in a minimum amount of time. They're backed up by a strong technical team, an extensive knowledge database - all designed to insure you get outstanding support when you need it. We employ a full Customer Support Management & Tracking System to insure effective and complete registration of any/all customer problems and issues.
- Saves up to 90% of the cost of purchasing Microsoft Project Standard when you only need to view .mpp project plans.
- Increased productivity without any need for user training. The consistent Microsoft Project look and feel insures that all Seavus Project Viewer's Users have a minimal learning curve and an enriched user experience.
- Affordable option for deep functionality and unsurpassed quality
- Seavus Project Viewer is the only project viewer that offers tight integration with both Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office.
- Seavus Project Viewer is capable of completely opening large complex project plans in a very short period of time. This makes Seavus Project Viewer a particularly useful tool for large companies running long substantial projects.
- Seavus Project Viewer supports Microsoft's implementation of global templates. Using global templates helps users and companies to standardize the use and appearance of projects within a team or across an enterprise.
- viewer for MS Project Screenshot
- Seavus Project Viewer easily opens master projects and all their sub-projects. Tasks from different sub-projects are linked together, forming a predecessor/successor dependency. Viewer for Microsoft Project users can display multiple progress lines determining the exact status of a task and/or a project.
- Combination views are special views that contain two views and are supported by the viewer for Microsoft Project. Combination views are useful when users are interested in viewing more detailed information about a selection of tasks or resources in one of the available views.
- Seavus Project Viewer displays all drawing objects created by the project manager. With this feature, project participants can see exactly the same views as those who are using Microsoft Project.
- All embedded files and links in the notes section of a project plan created in Microsoft Project are fully accessible by Seavus Project Viewer. This allows users to access spreadsheets, documents and/or other objects placed there by the project manager.
- Seavus Project Viewer is the only project viewer on the market which has the smallest memory footprint and lowest processor usage, it makes it optimal solution for a large scale usage, especially where servers have terminal server role. This viewer for Microsoft Project works in 32, 64, and mixed 32-64 bit environments. It optimizes your hardware investment; hence your day-to-day costs for overall system administration and maintenance. Hogging the processor the network the memory, it's just the attribute of others.
- IntelВ® PentiumВ® II or similar processor
- 128MB of RAM
- 20MB HD
Seavus Project Viewer 2.8.1 Screenshot
Seavus Project Viewer 2.8.1 Keywords
Bookmark Seavus Project Viewer 2.8.1
Seavus Project Viewer 2.8.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- AutoDWG PDF to DWG Converter Stand-Alone 2
- RationalPlan Project Viewer for Mac 3.13.3
- Rational Plan Project Viewer 3.11.0
- PDF to DWG Converter Stand-Alone 2008.10 2.113
- Microsoft Project 2000 Update: Service Release 1
- Milestones Project Companion 2006
- Directors NoteBook 2 SA (Stand Alone) 2.0l
- Project Exchange Wizard 8.0.6
- HD Projette 126.96.36.199
- Project Reader - K-SOL Viewer for Microsoft Project 2.0.0
- A4Desk Flash Music Player 2.12
- LiveProject 2.2
- Housatonic Project Viewer-HPV SOLO PC 2007
- Steelray Project Viewer: Microsoft Project Viewer 3.7.0
- Housatonics Microsoft Project Viewer(HPV SOLO/PC) 8.0
- EasyProjectViewer Excel Project Viewer 3.0