Senomix Timesheets 3.2
Senomix Timesheets 3.2 Ranking & Summary
Senomix Timesheets 3.2 description
Senomix Timesheets 3.2 offers an effective tool which is for engineering and project-based offices. Senomixs stopwatch and user interface lets employees easily register their time and collects your company's timesheet, billing and project status information on one computer for easy reference. Providing your staff with an easy, one-button click to submit their time or store a timesheet layout for future use, Senomix Timesheets simple structure enables a user to log on and register their work hours within a minute of effort. Project status, timesheet, billing and invoice reports allow you to keep on top of your teams current work in progress, with archived timesheet information available for reference when constructing schedules and effort estimates.
With Effort, Billing and Work in Progress reports, database exports, invoice generation and QuickBooks / MYOB / Peachtree import capability, Senomix provides a timesheet solution ready for integration with your office payroll and billing system. - The evaluation version of Senomix Timesheets listed here provides access to 2 system users for a maximum of 10 entered timesheets.
- Clear and Direct
- Timesheet Entry screen: Senomix Timesheets has been designed with the end user in mind, using system screens constructed in a simple, straight-forward style to let an employee register their time with a minimum of fuss.
- Structured like a traditional paper timesheet, Senomix's user interface lets an employee register their time and billing codes in as detailed or general a manner as required, with entry screens automatically fitted to your office's week ending day.
- Providing your staff with an easy, one-button click to submit their time or store a timesheet layout for future use, Senomix Timesheets' simple structure enables a user to log on and register their hours in just a few moments.
- Senomix Timesheets for Mac OS X: Ready to use with Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, Senomix Timesheets provides all-Windows, all-Mac or mixed computer offices with a simple way to coordinate their work.
- Stopwatch Time TrackingMaking detailed time tracking an effortless task, the Senomix Stopwatch may also be run quietly in the background of your computer, leaving the system to automatically record time through your office's network as employees go about their day. Minimized to a computer's system tray, the Stopwatch may be quickly switched to record work as it happens, ensuring that time recorded accurately reflects the time spent.
- Timesheet Entry screen with comment: Enhancing the value of your timesheet records, Senomix allows any system user to attach up to 1,000 characters of descriptive comment text to each and every timesheet entry they file, providing your employees with as much space as they need to record project status and ensuring your managers remain up-to-date on their team's activities.
- Abbreviated codes and keyboard mnemonics provide experienced employees with a non-nonsense tool for rapidly registering their billing hours, while giving your infrequent computer users the clearly-labeled buttons and drop-down lists they prefer. Client and project billing time will be saved with the streamlining of your timesheet submission process, and the daily entry of effort hours becomes a practical option for all staff.
- Easily Installed
- Senomix Timesheets Main ScreenSenomix Timesheets works on your own office network and uses the computers you have in place today. With desktop applications run right from Windows, Macintosh OS X or Linux, your staff can quickly enter their time using fast and responsive system screens from whatever computer they choose.
- QuickBooks Data Import: You can start from scratch to enter your employee, project and task details in Senomix's administration system, or directly import that information from your office's QuickBooks data set.
- Whether installed as a standard executable program, launched from your office's application server or deployed through the Internet using Java Web Start, Senomix Timesheets delivers the speed of a desktop application and the maintenance simplicity of the Internet without need of a dedicated web server or browser-based forms.
- Easily Adjusted
- Task Administration screen: Billing codes may be added or removed by an administrator at any time to refine the detail at which effort is logged, with estimates for effort hours or completion dates recorded at the precision which suits your project.
- Able to adjust task information as a project matures, managers may temporarily remove billing codes which do not currently apply to a project, or add details to project work which has grown in complexity over time.
- With its simple, adjustable interface, Senomix Timesheets provides the leader of any project team with the flexibility they need to accurately record the effort hours of their staff.
- Speedy System Launch
- Fast LoginWith project templates and optimized networked communication, Senomix Timesheets can be used to manage dozens or thousands of projects as suits your requirements.
- Automatically regulating network traffic, Senomix Timesheets ensures that your users will not be left waiting when it comes time to track their work. With its self-maintained data management system, Senomix provides your system administrators with a networked time tracking tool they can install and forget.
- Details When You Need Them
- The Administration and Reports tools of Senomix Timesheets let you quickly generate detailed information summaries for review as HTML web pages or Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
- Track time and project progress: A manager using Senomix Timesheets may view a daily snapshot of a project's state, identify the effort expended on any tracked work process or head off scheduling difficulties before they become an issue. By providing your managers with accurate daily effort reports, project delays may be quickly identified and resolved, with staff effort directed to where its needed at the time it is needed.
- Individual employees may also be given limited access to their own data to review past estimates, project progress or recorded vacation time as they would like.
- Some of the reports you can create with Senomix Timesheets are shown on the product's summary page, with full details of the reports available outlined in our system documentation.
- Estimates Tracked With Ease
- An Estimate Entry screen for the Widget Co. Project: Using the Estimate Tracking feature of Senomix Timesheets, staff may easily enter the number of hours their assigned work will require to complete.
- With up to 1,000 characters of additional comment text available for each and every work estimate, your managers will be kept informed of staff priorities and schedule concerns without the need for time-consuming face-to-face status meetings.
- Able to quickly compare their project schedules with work estimates provided by their staff, managers may easily 'reality check' project plans to ensure that sufficient time has been noted for every aspect of project work; with time deficits and surpluses immediately apparent in estimate variance reports.
- Project Status at a Glance
- A Work In Progress Report for the Widget Co. Project: With Work In Progress reports providing summary details of time spent on every recorded work activity, time estimates may be compared with actual effort to identify potential problem areas or project bottlenecks.
- Since time is recorded as precisely as you and your team decide, specific causes of schedule over-runs may be identified and addressed before they become an obstacle to your goals.
- Providing your managers with quick access to a library of recorded effort, Senomix Timesheets helps improve the accuracy of your project schedules and estimates by drawing upon the best information resource available to your team: Your company's own experience.
- Flexible Invoices
- A weekly billing Invoice for the Widget Co. Project: Billing rates may be easily adjusted within Senomix Timesheets to apply project charges to each employee's effort.
- With the ability to set a general project rate or specific hourly charge for each member of your staff, billing may be applied to different phases of project work, with distinct rates available right down to the detail of individual project tasks.
- Billing invoices may be generated from your collected timesheet data to create print-ready spreadsheet records for your office; with charges outlined as precisely as you specify.
- If you already have accounting software in place at your office, Senomix Timesheets data may also be exported for use in your system. With a direct export to Microsoft Excel, QuickBooks, MYOB Accounting and Peachtree included with the application, it's easy to use your timesheet data for client billing.
- Your Data is Secure
- Timesheet Security: All data transmitted between Senomix applications is secured using a proprietary, encrypted communications protocol which ensures your data remains safe, no matter which network it is transmitted through. Whether filing Timesheets within the office, from a client site or on the road through the public Internet, your H.R. data remains secure from end-to-end.
- Once saved by the Senomix Timesheets server, your data remains safely encrypted within a self-contained data management system. With no databases to configure or maintain, Senomix provides a truly integrated solution for your company's time management needs while keeping your corporate databases safely off the Internet.
- Your Data is Free
- Timesheet Database Export: Through the Administration system of Senomix Timesheets, collected effort hour data may be exported into a text file which can be transferred to any database or data management tool.
- Moments after timesheets have been submitted by your staff, an administrator may create a weekly or monthly data summary for payroll and billing calculation -- streamlining your company's processes and eliminating the headache of tracking down and sorting paper timesheets.
- A sample Microsoft Project Export for the Widget Co. ProjectYou can also export employee timesheets to your office's QuickBooks, MYOB Accounting or Peachtree accounting software for immediate use in invoice and payroll generation, or transfer Task and Timesheet Data to Microsoft Project to provide another perspective on your recorded effort. Once retrieved by Senomix Timesheets, your data is free to be used in any capacity you require.
- A toggle button to display all project records or only those which are active has been added to the Project Administration, Record Query and Report Creation screens. This allows you to hide inactive projects from view or make them available for reference with a single button-click.
- Timesheet entries may now be automatically rounded to the nearest five, six, ten, fifteen or thirty minutes (with that increment set for you entire office from the Administration application). Hours may continue to be recorded to the nearest hundredth of an hour via stopwatch, or be rounded to fit your office's minimum period of time billing.
- An optional Timestamp may now be automatically set each time the stopwatch is started or stopped, with that stamp placed in the timesheet comment associated with the effort hours recorded.
- An employee's QuickBooks Payroll Item is now automatically imported into Senomix Timesheets whenever user records are imported from that application.
- Time exports to QuickBooks may now export the Payroll Item associated with timesheet effort hours, with that Payroll Item able to be set on a per-user, per-project, or project and user-specific basis, allowing paycheque generation for non-salaried staff from recorded hours.
- Time exports to Peachtree may now export the Pay Level associated with timesheet effort hours, with that Pay Level able to be set on a per-user, per-project, or project and user-specific basis.
- Time exports to MYOB Accounting may now export the Payroll Category associated with timesheet effort hours, with that Payroll Category able to be set on a per-user, per-project, or project and user-specific basis.
- Integration with Microsoft Project has been simplified and expanded, with Summary Tasks in MS Project now automatically imported into Senomix Timesheets as Activity records.
- Time exports to QuickBooks may now be set to export Project, Activity and Task data as blank Customer:Job, Service Item or Class values, allowing your office to note non-billable work as a blank line in a QuickBooks timesheet.
- Timesheet comments may now be individually flagged to not export to QuickBooks as Timesheet Notes when recorded data is exported to that application. The export of comments may also be blocked completely, allowing your office to leave comments and notes only in Senomix Timesheets.
- The Incomplete Timesheets report will now only include timesheet records which have not yet been approved. An approved timesheet is now considered complete, regardless of the number of hours noted for that record.
- The table window of the User Administration Screen will now list a user's timesheets by double-clicking the user record of interest.
- 1GHz Intel Processor
- 512 MB System RAM
- 70MB Free Hard Drive Space
Senomix Timesheets 3.2 Screenshot
Senomix Timesheets 3.2 Keywords
Bookmark Senomix Timesheets 3.2
Senomix Timesheets 3.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Time Savvy 1.3
- Time-Assistant - web based time tracking software - professional timesheet solution for Intranet 5.1
- Time-Assistant Free - web based timesheet software - professional time tracking solution for Intranet 5.1
- Time-Assistant - web based timesheet software - professional time tracking solution for Intranet 5.1
- Timesheets MTS 2.3.0
- Spherical Timesheet Time Tracking Software 126.96.36.19996
- Time-Assistant 6.x
- Complete Time Tracking Software 2.53