Serv-U 220.127.116.11 Ranking & Summary
Serv-U 18.104.22.168 description
Serv-U 22.214.171.124 offers you a powerful and award-winning File Server which is very easy to use. Serv-U supports the FTP, HTTP, and SFTP protocols to ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of transfer client software. With support for industry-standard SSL encryption, Serv-U protects your data while its in transit.
A powerful Web-based interface allows administrators to remotely access and configure the File Server from any Internet connection in the world using their Web browser. Serv-U also includes a built-in transfer client allowing users to upload and download files from their Web browser.
Combined with advanced photo sharing capabilities, Serv-U is an excellent solution for sharing images with friends, family, and colleagues. By licensing FTP Voyager JV with Serv-U, a full-featured transfer client becomes available to all users with no extra installation required. Because FTP Voyager JV is written using Java technology, its a cross-platform solution for enterprises with a diverse client base. Serv-U can be accessed and administered in 11 different languages simply by choosing an appropriate language upon login. Theres never been a more complete, secure File Server solution than Serv-U.
- Management Console Interface Speed Increases: Performance of the Serv-U Management Console has been greatly improved and is up to 10 times faster. You won't even notice that the Serv-U Management Console is running in a web browser.
- Multiple Themes: Serv-U File Server has the option to change look & feel of the interface. Currently, there are 5 themes to choose from:
- Windows Classic
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Mac Aqua
- Serv-U Classic.
- Configure Start Up Options via URL Parameters. URL parameters can be configured to automatically set options for the web client upon login:
- "thumbnail=1" parameter allows starting the Web Client in Thumbnails mode after login.
- "slideshow=1" parameter allows starting the Web Client slide show immediately after login.
- "playlist=1" parameter allows playing media files immediately after login to the Web Client.
- "dir=" parameter allows navigation directly to any directory immediately after login to the Web Client.
- "file=" parameter allows downloading a file located in the directory specified in the "dir=" parameter immediately after login to the Web Client.
- SSL / TLS Support: Support high-grade 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encrypted communications using FTPS and HTTPS. When using FTPS or HTTPS, file transfers and remote administration sessions are secured.
- Trusted Certificate: Create a certificate and have it signed by a trusted authority to positively identify your server as genuine to your clients.
- SFTP over SSH2: Securely transfer files using the firewall friendly SFTP protocol. Create a 4096-bit private key and customize the list of available ciphers and MACs for maximum security.
- Strong Passwords: Enforce a strong password policy that sets the minimum length and complexity requirements for account passwords.
- S/KEY Password Encryption: Secure the FTP authentication process over unencrypted FTP connections using S/KEY One Time Passwords with compatible FTP clients.
- Powerful IP Access Rules: Restrict access to the entire File Server, specific domains, or even individual user accounts with powerful IP access rules. IP access rules can define acceptable or unacceptable IP addresses, ranges, and reverse DNS masks. You can even specify a domain name that allows dynamic DNS to grant access for mobile users.
- Highly Configurable Access Rules: Grant access only to approved resources using advanced directory access rules. Use virtual paths to map external locations to a user's accessible locations, restrict access to individual files, folders, and file types, and much more.
- Remote Web Based Administration:Administer your File Server from anywhere in the world using your Web browser. Connect using HTTPS to encrypt your remote administration session.
- ODBC for Easier Administration and User Management: Serv-U File Server allows you to store your user accounts in an ODBC database for ease of management.
- Multiple Authentication Sources: Supplement the local Serv-U account database with an external database through ODBC, the local Windows user database, or integrate with an Active Domain server - all on the same domain.
- Granular Bandwidth Controls: Restrict upload and download bandwidth for the entire server, each domain, all group members as a whole, or each individual user. You can even apply different bandwidth restrictions during different times of the day or days of the week.
- File Integrity Checking: Ensure that transmitted data has not been tampered with or incorrectly transmitted using an XCRC checksum.
- Customized FTP Settings: Disable individual FTP commands, configure advanced FTP command options, and customize the response message for every FTP command - only with Serv-U.
- Automated Account Maintenance: Configure individual user accounts to be deleted or disabled on a specific date.
- Full Group Support: Easily manage hundreds of users with full group support. Configure home directories, directory access rules, IP access rules, and much more at the group level. Users can inherit their settings through group memberships for quick configuration and easy maintenance. You can even override individual settings on a per user basis.
- Support for 12 Languages: When clients (or remote administrators) login to Serv-U from their Web browser, they can choose to use any of the 12 supported languages.
- Web Client: Serv-U offers a familiar and easy-to-use transfer client to all your users with the built-in Web Client accessible from their web browser.
- Media Player: Play audio and video files in the Web Client using the built in Media Player. Also, use the Playlist feature to turn an entire directory into a streaming playlist of your favorite audio files.
- Multiple Protocols Per Domain: Adding additional protocol support to a domain is as easy as choosing the protocol and selecting an available port. Making a domain accessible through multiple protocols gives users flexibility in how they connect.
- Virtual Hosts: Easily add another domain to the same IP address and port combination using Virtual Hosts. FTP clients select the proper host before logging in with a simple command. HTTP clients are automatically directed to the appropriate host based upon their connection request.
- Real Time Information: View server and domain activity in real-time with detailed statistics and history on each session.
- User and Group Templates: Create a template for new user accounts and groups for quick creation. The template initializes all settings and rules for newly created users and groups.
- Pentium 4
- 128MB Ram
- 25MB free disk space
Serv-U 126.96.36.199 Screenshot
Serv-U 188.8.131.52 Keywords
Bookmark Serv-U 184.108.40.206
Serv-U 220.127.116.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.