ShareContacts for Outlook 3.03
ShareContacts for Outlook 3.03 Ranking & Summary
ShareContacts for Outlook 3.03 description
ShareContacts for Outlook 3.03 offers you a program which can share and synchronize your MS Outlook Contacts Folder with your co-workers and friends without a server.
If you are looking for a quick and easy way of sharing and synchronizing your Microsoft Outlook Contacts Folders with your coworkers and friends, this program is for you. You just need to install ShareContacts on your computer running Outlook 2000/2002/2003/2007 and on computers of your preferred teammates, and after a few clicks your contact information will be updated each time you update the shared contacts folder. Your partner will receive the updated contact by regular e-mail. You are able to update and manage all your shared contacts offline or using Internet connection. It is an easy and effective solution for personal contacts synchronization, remote companies and groups.
Share and synchronize Contacts folders in Microsoft Outlook without a server. Share different Contacts folders with different group of people. "Subscribe" your folders/subfolders data for your clients. Share Microsoft Outlook Contacts with your own custom forms and imported items. You can use Contacts4Outlook to synchronize Outlook Contacts data between your desktop PC and laptop. Work offline or online.
- Share Outlook Contacts Folders without a server, based on ShareO: Create, edit, and view your friends' or co-workers' contacts just as you do with your own. Create Outlook group (public) contacts folder. ShareCalendar's Outlook group folders make easy the group responding to support and sales e-mails, managing customers contacts.
- Synchronize Outlook Contacts on multiple PCs: Synchronize your personal Contacts folders: with your second desktop or laptop or allow your family and coworkers to subscribe (view only) to selected folders. You Contacts will be always up to date.
- Sharing different Contacts folders with different group of people. Create shared contacts folders and share them between different groups of people. Internal Company phone list, partners contact list, family members, etc.
- Sharing and synchronizing Contacts between different Outlook versions. Sharing and synching the contacts data between different Outlook versions of 2000, 2002, 2003 or 2007 is not a problem anymore. You don't need to worry what Microsoft Outlook version is installed on your second or your friend's PC.
- "Subscribe" your contact folders' data to your clients. Create shared business contact folders, such as hotels, service stations, internal phone lists, etc. and subscribe them to your friends and important clients. Each time you update items in your list, all its subscribers will receive them. It is easy to maintain the subscriber list and its access-edit rights. Your subscribers will receive the next version of ShareContacts subscription for free.
- Share Microsoft Outlook Contacts with your own custom forms and imported items. Sharing, synchronizing and distributing custom Outlook forms of contacts between computers has never been easy. Especially with different Outlook versions. Just share folders with custom Outlook forms using ShareContacts. ShareContacts will automatically publish your custom forms in shared Outlook Contact folders.
Enhancements: Minor functional and bux fixes included.
Requirements: Outlook 2000/2002/2003 win98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista
ShareContacts for Outlook 3.03 Screenshot
ShareContacts for Outlook 3.03 Keywords
Bookmark ShareContacts for Outlook 3.03
ShareContacts for Outlook 3.03 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.