ShareO 3.21.0635 Ranking & Summary
ShareO 3.21.0635 description
ShareO 3.21.0635 is an ideal solution if you are looking for a quick and easy way to share and synchronize Microsoft Outlook Folders (e-mail, Contacts, Tasks, Calendars, Notes), as well as to share any documents and files. You just need to install ShareO for Microsoft Outlook on your computer running Outlook 2000/2002/2003/2007/2010 and on computers of other users, and after a few clicks their folders information will be synchronized each time you update the shared folder on your PC.
Your partners will receive the updated outlook items (contacts, appointments, tasks, emails, notes, journal entries, documents, etc.) via regular e-mail. You will be able to update and manage all your shared outlook items offline or using any type of Internet connection. It is an easy and effective solution for remote companies and groups.
- Share any Microsoft Outlook Folders without a server. Share Outlook Calendar, E-mails, Contacts, Tasks, Notes, and Journal Folders.
- Inbox and Sent Items folders sharing.
- Share any Documents. Just drag and drop, copy and paste documents from any windows folder to any e-mail type Microsoft Outlook folder.
- Share Files in Any Windows Folder. ShareO automatically sends updated files each time they are modified on your hard drive.
- Share Microsoft Outlook Folders with your own custom forms and imported items.
- Share different Microsoft Outlook Folders with different groups of people.
- True sharing of Mail Folders. Shared folders with e-mail messages are visible to others the same way they are in your Outlook.
- Free/Busy Information Sharing V. Share and access yours and your Contacts’ Free/Busy time via the Scheduling Tab of the Appointment / Meeting Request or use Group Schedules in the Calendar folder. With the Shared Calendar this feature will help you schedule all your meetings and appointments. Always know your co-workers' and friends' free/busy time without disclosing the subject and private details.
- Sharing private appointments as blanks. This option will allow you to share private appointments without disclosing the appointment subject and other private details, only showing the scheduled time. The other users will be able to see your shared private appointments as blanks. Click here to see what a blank appointment looks like.
- Automatic division by data size of data messages sent via e-mail. You can now avoid ISPs' (Internet service providers') and e-mail accounts' limitations on sending large amounts of shared data and updates. The program will automatically divide the shared data into 5Mb units (by default), compress, and send them. It is especially useful for smooth sharing/synchronization of e-mails with large attachments, documents, and first-time sharing of large Inbox, Contacts and Calendars folders to avoid the loss of shared data due to ISPs' limitations. (Click here to learn how to change the maximum size of data e-mails.)
- Labels (colors) sharing in appointments sharing. (ShareO & ShareCalendar only)
- Using the option "View Only", you can "subscribe" your clients to your folders’ data without allowing them to modify it.
- Share attachments in any Outlook item.
- Notification About Updates. Now when updates are received, you will be notified about them. Notification icon in the Windows system tray will allow you to review the list of recently updated folders and quickly open this folder in Outlook.
- "Unread Only" filter button (for Outlook 2002/2003/2007/2010).
- New! Automatic intelligent duplicate management and auto-merging. No more complicated dialogs and manual item comparisons. Sophisticated duplicate detection and merging algorithm to prevent you from losing your data. Automatic backup of the whole folder if multiple changes were detected in the shared folder.
- Easy to use and manage with no requirement of special skills: if you know how to work with MS Outlook, you will be able to work with the program using the skills that you have already developed. Include a new sharer by simply adding his/her name in the program Share Wizard.
- Synchronize/update the shared data with your group members: just click "Send and Receive" in Microsoft Outlook, and your new entries in the shared folder will be sent over to their computers and automatically update their data
- Ability to Temporarily Cancel Sharing of a Folder or Deactivate Folder Sharing. The ability to temporarily disable sharing of a folder is now implemented for advanced administrative purposes, allowing you to additionally control what data will be sent or received during a period of time. Before going on vacation, you can temporarily disable your folder sharing (stop receiving updates from other sharers) without any trouble for other sharers. After returning, you can easily enable sharing again and start receiving updates from the other users.
- Ability to Disable Sharing Completely. For advanced administrative purposes, the sharing process can now be completely disabled on all team members' computers from one computer only.
- Ability to Add sharers From Distribution Lists. You can now share your folder with all contacts of a distribution list.
- Work offline or online. You can change data in the Outlook shared folder offline. As soon as the Internet or your company’s network connection is established, you will be able to update your shared folder’s data with all teammates automatically by clicking "Send and Receive". Updates are also automatically sent when Outlook performs "Send/Receive" for all accounts as scheduled (by default every 5 minutes when you are online). Whether you work over the intranet, dial-up Internet or over a dedicated line, you can use this product as an ideal instrument for remote companies and groups.
- No server: all data is sent back and forth with the help of special e-mail messages automatically converted into Outlook items
- "Share..." option from right-click menu of Outlook folders.
- Ability to quickly exclude/include/lock (mark as "private") any e-mail message from the sharing list.
- Management panel allows you to manage your sharing information, define user rights and adjust different settings for each folder
- You can use standard Microsoft Outlook encryption methods to secure information that is being sent
- You can synchronize shared Outlook items with your PDA or Palm device
- You can use ShareO / ShareCalendar / ShareContacts to synchronize Outlook data between your desktop PC and laptop.
- Sharing filters. The filters will automatically apply to the shared folders. Their settings depend on the folder type, and can be adjusted at any time. The filters can save your traffic and time while synchronizing your folders.
- Ignore or Remove Reminders From Any Folder. You can now disable reminders that you don't need in the shared folders. Also, by using the "Ignore Reminders" checkbox in the "Management Panel" you can disable reminders that arrive to your folder from other users. It is convenient for Outlook 2007, where reminders are supported in all folders, not only the default ones
- Sharing Invitation Form. When you receive a new invitation to share a folder, different destination folder options are available to choose from with detailed explanations of each option.
- Re-sending items with special filter. Filters can be applied when you re-send items to selected user. Filter items by date, category, or by sender/receiver (e-mails)
- No Outlook rules for e-mails with updates. There is no need to adjust Outlook rules with exceptions to accept e-mails with updates - they are now ignored automatically.
- Ability to customize attachment file extension in e-mails with updates. In order to avoid problems with anti-virus and anti-spam software, attachment file extension can now be changed to any other so that e-mails with updates won't be filtered.
- Ability to Automatically Add Custom Text to Subject line of Update E-mails. You can now add some custom text to the subject line of updating e-mail messages in order to help adjust anti-spam and anti-virus software and ignore these e-mails for those users who experience problems with such software.
- Issues Fixed:
- "Buffer overrun" error when receiving updates into Exchange folder when duplicate management functionality is enabled
- Name of root Exchange Mailbox folder was shown incorrectly in Management Panel
- Re-activation will be required when upgrading from any version older than 3.00
- The trial will be extended for another 14 days if any version older than 3.04 was installed
- Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7
- Outlook 2000 SP3, 2002 SP3, 2003, 2007, 2010
- E-mail account type: POP3, IMAP4, Exchange and/or other email types
ShareO 3.21.0635 Screenshot
ShareO 3.21.0635 Keywords
Bookmark ShareO 3.21.0635
ShareO 3.21.0635 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.