ShareO for Outlook 3.0
ShareO for Outlook 3.0 Ranking & Summary
ShareO for Outlook 3.0 description
ShareO for Outlook 3.0 is created as a useful tool which allows you to share and synchronize Microsoft Outlook Personal Folders with other Outlook users without a server with this easy-to-use utility. Create shared workspaces that included shared: calendars, contacts, a journal, email (inbox, send items, etc.), tasks, notes, documents and any other folders. Share different Folders (subfolders) with different groups of people.
Include a new team member by simply adding his/her name to the easy wizard. Synchronize data with your teammates: just click 'Send and Receive' in MS Outlook (or automatically), and all your inputs will stream to your teammates' computers and automatically update their data. Share and access yours and your Contacts Free/Busy time via the Scheduling Tab of the Appointment / Meeting Request or use Group Schedules in the Calendar folder.
With the Shared Calendar this feature will help you schedule all your meetings and appointments. Always know your co-workers and friends free/busy time without disclosing the subject and private details. New build primarily addresses the issue of "on top" windows and Outlook "on top" problem and other minor issues.
ShareO for Outlook 3.0 Screenshot
ShareO for Outlook 3.0 Keywords
Bookmark ShareO for Outlook 3.0
ShareO for Outlook 3.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- SPAMfighter: Spam Filter for Outlook/Outlook Express 6.6.25
- Personal Knowledge Portal for Microsoft Outlook RC1
- Microsoft Outlook 98 Update: E-mail Security 6-5-2000
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 SR-1 Update: E-mail Security 6-5-2000
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 SR-1 Email security update 6-24-2000
- Capital Radio 604 Stationery for Outlook 1.10
- Duplicates Remover for Outlook 2.5.3
- SpamRoute™ for Microsoft® Outlook 4.0