SharePoint Column/View Permission 22.214.171.124
SharePoint Column/View Permission 126.96.36.199 Ranking & Summary
SharePoint Column/View Permission 188.8.131.52 description
SharePoint Column/View Permission 184.108.40.206 is a professional and useful tool which an hide SharePoint columns/list views and make SharePoint columns READ-ONLY. SharePoint default permission scheme does not define permissions on SharePoint columns/list views. By overwriting some control templates, SharePoint Column/View Permission can implement SharePoint column permissions and SharePoint view permissions in lists.
Out-of-box SharePoint list settings support intra-site lookup field but cannot meet end users demands when it comes to looking up some information on other sites in the same site collection. SharePoint Cross-Site Lookup provides additional features beyond the default Lookup function and most SharePoint Cross-Site Lookup solutions.
- SharePointBoost Cross-Site Lookup users can convert Cross-Site lookup column into default SharePoint lookup type when they need to edit contents of Cross-Site Lookup column in datasheet view.
- When SharePoint users select objects, they do not have to scroll down through all the other objects. The find-as-you-type function makes SharePoint users easily select objects by one keystroke; all the words with the typed letter is shadowed and filtered in the dropdown list
- If the look-upped list is incredibly larger than usual, it is difficult for SharePoint users to choose one object from countless objects and the drop down list will be too long. Filter function helps a lot by supporting SharePoint users choosing some list view of the look-upped list to quickly find out the object.
- Make SharePoint Columns invisible or read-only to certain people
- Make SharePoint list views invisible or read-only to certain people
- Make SharePoint Item Attachments invisible or read-only to certain people
- Allow users to refer to a list from a different site in one site collection.
- Support conversion from Cross-Site Lookup column to default Lookup type; therefore, altering the content of Cross-Site Lookup column in datasheet view can be achieved.
- Find-as-you-type function makes all the objects which are listed in the Dropdown list with the same letter as the input word shadowed and selected quickly.
- Support FILTER function for Cross-Site Lookup column by selecting some list view of the look-upped list.
SharePoint Column/View Permission 220.127.116.11 Screenshot
SharePoint Column/View Permission 18.104.22.168 Keywords
Bookmark SharePoint Column/View Permission 22.214.171.124
SharePoint Column/View Permission 126.96.36.199 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.