SharePoint Form Validation 1.6.813.4
SharePoint Form Validation 1.6.813.4 Ranking & Summary
SharePoint Form Validation 1.6.813.4 description
SharePoint Form Validation 1.6.813.4 is known as an easy as well as efficient application which supports a client-side validation for SharePoint list field data. SharePoint Form Validation provides 4 standard validation types for input content check when users create a SharePoint list item in New-Form or edit an item in Edit Form. They are Required Validation, Regular Expression Validation, Compare Validation, and Range Validation.
Administrator can configure above four validations and customize warning error messages for most columns in a list. Required Field Validator is used for setting whether some column should not be null. Regular Expression Validator is used to check whether inputted content is against a regular expression. Range Validator makes effect when it is required that some value of data should be in a range. Compare Validator plays an important role when data are set to be compared with each other.
By default, SharePoint can do some simple validations to SharePoint list field data such as "Required Field" on server side when you submit form. But users often need list field data validations of various kinds on client side. For instance, when submitter creates a task and input data in a SharePoint task list form, administrator may want him to be noticed on the client side if the data of "Start Date" column is later than "End Date" column. In such a case, SharePoint Form Validation can help administrators achieve it.
SharePoint Form Validation can be used on almost all kinds of lists. For most columns in a list, users can apply standard validation methods such as "Required Validation", "Compare Validation", "Regular Expression Validation" and "Range Validation" on columns. SharePoint Form Validation can take effect in the SharePoint list item New Form page or Edit Form page.
- Check whether the user has entered or selected value;
- Check whether input value is against a regular expression;
- Check whether input value is between two fixed values;
- Compare input value with a fixed value or others
- List frequently-used regular expressions in setting pages.
- Operating System:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 x86/x64
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 x86/x64
- SharePoint Release:
- Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services v3 or Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
- Microsoft .NETs Framework 2.0 or 3.0
- Note: This product is not compatible with SPS 2003 and WSS v2
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or greater is recommended for Advanced Administration features
SharePoint Form Validation 1.6.813.4 Screenshot
SharePoint Form Validation 1.6.813.4 Keywords
Bookmark SharePoint Form Validation 1.6.813.4
SharePoint Form Validation 1.6.813.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.