Sharp World Clock 4.37
Sharp World Clock 4.37 Ranking & Summary
Sharp World Clock 4.37 description
Sharp World Clock 4.37 is the program that allows you to show any number of analog and/or digital clocks in a row or grid arrangement.
Clocks can be configured in color, background image (tiled or stretched) and size. Clock faces can display country flags and a graphical representation of the day/night sky. Every country and time zone on earth is included; you can add and edit locations any time. All your favorites can also be selected. World map with 6x zoom view shows the areas of day and night, the position of the cities and the country borders.
This software offers accurate calculation of sunrise and sunset times; moon phase display with image of the moon.
This software also has Integrated tools: time zone converter, alarm clock with up to ten alarms, calendar with reminder. Alarms can be silent or with sound (wav, mp3, wma or mid; sound file collection included).
You also have many customizable skins, optional hourly and quarterly signal. You are able to export and import for settings. Clocks of cities that are out of office can be grayed out.
Additionally this software provides atomic clock synch, Internet update, system tray mode, and hotkeys.
- Virtually unlimited number of clocks - digital, analogue, or both
- Fully customizable fonts, colors and background images
- Many pre-configured time formatters (or create your own, even in foreign languages), including Swatch Beat
- World map with earth shadow, symbolic sun and up-to-date country borders
- Country flags for every country in the world, optionally on top of the clock faces
- Internal sunrise, sunset and moon phase calculation to the minute - with no internet connection required
- Unique "artificial sky" (shows the sun's position, the length of the day and whether it is day or night)
- Time zone converter / time zone calculator, time comparison table and dialing codes for planning phone conferences
- Time slider, to temporarily change the time for all clocks within a +/- 12 hour span
- Show a shadow on "out-of-office" clocks, so you can see at a glance whether it is office time or not
- Integrated alarm clock with up to ten separate alarms and optional sound signal - use any wav, mp3, wma or mid file (use your favorite song, if you like)
- Integrated calendar with reminder function, both for one-time events and annual events, like birthdays
- Powerful RSS/Atom feed reader with search function for news junkies - more than 60 feeds are included
- Atomic clock (internet time / NIST) synchronization, both manually and automatic (every day, every hour) with many pre-configured time servers
- Realistic optional hourly / quarterly chime (church bell / grandfather's clock style) - chime once or 1..12 times every hour / 1..3 times every quarter
- System tray (hidden) mode; click the tray icon (or use a hotkey) to hide or show the program window with optional fading effect
- Export / Import function to save and transfer your settings
- Configurable hotkeys to hide and show the program window and to power off your monitor(s) during work breaks
Requirements: .Net Framework 2.0
Sharp World Clock 4.37 Screenshot
Sharp World Clock 4.37 Keywords
Bookmark Sharp World Clock 4.37
Sharp World Clock 4.37 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Sharp World Clock 4.47
- Sharp World Clock 4.46
- Sharp World Clock 4.45
- Sharp World Clock 4.44
- Sharp World Clock 4.43
- Sharp World Clock 4.42
- Sharp World Clock 4.41
- Sharp World Clock 4.4
- Sharp World Clock 4.39
- Sharp World Clock 4.38
- Sharp World Clock 4.36
- Sharp World Clock 4.35
- Sharp World Clock 4.34
- Sharp World Clock 4.32
- Sharp World Clock 4.3