Sharp World Clock 4.42
Sharp World Clock 4.42 Ranking & Summary
Sharp World Clock 4.42 description
Sharp World Clock 4.42 is an easy-to-use and professional software for showing any number of analog and/or digital clocks in a row or grid arrangement. Clocks can be configured in color, background image (tiled or stretched) and size.
Clock faces can display country flags and a graphical representation of the day/night sky. Every country and time zone on earth is included; you can add and edit locations any time. Favorites can be selected. World map with 6x zoom view shows the areas of day and night, the position of the cities and the country borders.
Accurate calculation of sunrise and sunset times; moon phase display with image of the moon. Integrated tools: time zone converter, alarm clock with up to ten alarms, calendar with reminder. Alarms can be silent or with sound (wav, mp3, wma or mid; sound file collection included). Customizable skins. Optional hourly and quarterly signal. Export and import function for settings. Clocks of cities that are out of office can be grayed out. Atomic clock synch, Internet update, system tray mode, hotkeys.
- Any number of clocks you need, in a line (horizontal / vertical) or grid arrangement
- Fully customizable list with cities from every Time Zone and every Country in the world; The capital city of every country in the world is included - plus many other cities and time zones; Search Function for countries and cities
- Display the time on analogue and/or digital Clocks
- Choose from a variety of Date and Time Formatters (including Swatch Beat) or create your own time format, in your system language or in a foreign language; use 12 hour mode or 24 hour mode (military time)
- Select any Color (solid or gradient) or Background Image you like (30 adjustable style presets are included); you can change them or create your own style from scratch
- Choose any Font you like for displaying the city name and the digital time and change the font sizes from tiny to huge
- Integrated World Map with time zones, earth shadow (see in which parts of the earch there is day or night) and the sun's position; 6x zoom view with Country Borders
- Very realistically sounding Chime (sound signal) every hour and optionally every quarter (church bell / grandfather's clock style, can be configured and deactivated)
- Accurate Sunrise, Sunset and Moon Phase calculation (no internet connection required; everything is calculated off-line, even for the polar zones)
- International Flags of all countries, optionally on top of the clock faces
- Integrated Computer Alarm Clock with 10 independent Alarms (one-time, daily, every weekday, every Mo, Tue, Wed..., silent or with sound in wav, mp3, wma or mid format - a collection of sound files is included, but you can use your own files too)
- Always up-to-date Daylight Saving Time (DST) database, with manual or automatic internet update
- Global, configurable Hotkeys to hide and show the program window and to power off your monitor(s) during work breaks
- Display the local time offset and an "daylight saving" indicator (*) for each city in the upper left corner of a clock face
- Optionally "gray out" clocks that are outside of a configurable Out of Office period (office time is 9 AM until 5 PM by default)
- Click through (ignore mouse) mode, to use the program as a
- Temporarily adjust the time of all clocks within a +/- 12 hours time span (5 minute grid), so you can actually and intuitively see the time in other cities at any selected time!
- Unique Artifical Sky (graphical representation of the day/night sky) for every clock, that shows you the position of the sun on the horizon
- Add, change or delete cities and select your Favourites for quick access
- Use auto-sorting by time zone or city name or change the clock order by drag & drop in a comfortable list view
- Powerful and easy-to-use RSS/Atom Feed Reader with search function keeps you in touch with your favourite news feeds from the internet
- System Tray (Icon) mode, Always On Top mode
- Window sticks to the screen borders, if moved near them; works on every monitor in a multi-monitor environment.
- Time Zone Converter - easily convert from one time zone to another for any given date and time and see in the time comparison table, when you can or shouldn't call someone
- Handy little Calendar with notes and reminder function, both for one-time events and annual events, like birthdays or anniversaries
- Dialing codes for all countries for your phone conferences
- Atomic Clock (NIST) Synchronization with many pre-configured time servers via Internet, manually, every day or even every hour
- Export / Import function to save and transfer your settings
- Easy to use and to configure: You probably won't need the help files. It's not only a tool - it's also a toy!
- Ready for Multi-Monitor-Environments and Windows Vista (even 64 bit versions)
- Excellent stablilty and accuracy; No internet connection required during normal use
- Check out the fully functional Trial Version for 15 days - and if you like it, buy your key; One license is valid for two of your personal computers; Free updates for a lifetime!
- Fixed a layout bug, which showed up on a one-column small analog clock interface;
- Another small correction on the am/pm indicator position;
- Improvement on the "stick to border" function
Requirements: Net Framework 2.0
Sharp World Clock 4.42 Screenshot
Sharp World Clock 4.42 Keywords
Bookmark Sharp World Clock 4.42
Sharp World Clock 4.42 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Sharp World Clock 4.47
- Sharp World Clock 4.46
- Sharp World Clock 4.45
- Sharp World Clock 4.44
- Sharp World Clock 4.43
- Sharp World Clock 4.41
- Sharp World Clock 4.4
- Sharp World Clock 4.39
- Sharp World Clock 4.38
- Sharp World Clock 4.37
- Sharp World Clock 4.36
- Sharp World Clock 4.35
- Sharp World Clock 4.34
- Sharp World Clock 4.32
- Sharp World Clock 4.3