SignDoc for PDF Nationwide US Edition
SignDoc for PDF Nationwide US Edition Ranking & Summary
SignDoc for PDF Nationwide US Edition description
- Capturing of static and dynamic characteristics of handwritten signatures
- Encrypts the signature data and the current system timestamp and embeds these characteristics into the document
- Embed a signature’s visual representation into the document or at runtime calculate and display from the previously captured data
- Protect documents’ authenticity using an encrypted hash code
- Records and stores the signers’ history in encrypted form in the document
- ‘Finalize’ function for document archiving
- Highly configurable through properties
- A configurable number of signatures can be captured and embedded into the document
- External API access for querying and auditing signed documents from within custom programs or batch processes
- Optional interface to SignArchive - SignArchive is a simple database for signatures which comes with an administration tool, and is compatible (access through JDBC / ODBC) with MS SQL Server 2000, 2005
- Optional enhancement to allow for interfacing with specific smartcard readers and local verification against reference signatures on smartcards
- Installation program
- Online help available
Signature Capturing Hardware
SignDoc for PDF comes without hardware for signature capturing.
SOFTPRO recommends to use SignDoc for PDF in combination with the SignPad eSignio – of course also available in this webshop.
|COMBINE & SAVE:
Check our attractive Bundle of SignPad eSignio & SignDoc for PDF - offering outstanding value for money.
If you require more than one license please do not hesitate to get in touch with one of our sales representatives.
SignDoc for PDF Nationwide US Edition Screenshot
SignDoc for PDF Nationwide US Edition Keywords
Bookmark SignDoc for PDF Nationwide US Edition
SignDoc for PDF Nationwide US Edition Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.