Simple Home Budget 1.7.8
Simple Home Budget 1.7.8 Ranking & Summary
Simple Home Budget 1.7.8 description
Simple Home Budget 1.7.8 will make you feel pleasant because it lets you enter transactions of all kinds and analyze income and expenses shown in the summary color-coded overview chart.
At a glance, you'll see what you have and will have coming in, going out, and most importantly, what's left over each month to spend or save. It'll help you pinpoint costs and areas of excessive expenditure and control your finances better.
- Add one-time transactions or recurring transactions (pre-authorized payments, salary, paycheck for hourly-based work, gas payments, etc.)
- Edit, delete, search or print transactions quickly
- Search transactions by amount, category or description
- Review actual and expected income, expenses, net income from the sidebar
- Use a graphic chart to analyze your personal finance position for 12 months
- Switch between databases in one click
- Back up and restore the database manually or automatically
- Make the database compact
- Calculate amounts using a built-in calculator
- New! Import transactions for your bank or credit card statements (with self learning feature!), now with QIF support
- New! Export transactions to CSV format (Excel compatible!)
- New! Group categories, get monthly/YTD summary and other reports
- Remarkably easy to use
- Get started right out of the box as there is almost no learning curve. The program opens to the main window that displays the sidebar in the left and tabbed main area in the right. The sidebar shows the calendar to select an active month of data, the form to add new transactions and totals of income, expenses and net income for a selected month, as well as expected totals for scheduled transactions for an active month.
- The main tabbed area provides a quick access to transactions for a selected month or day, recurring transactions, summarized monthly view of income and expense by categories and graphic overview for a year. Thanks to the easy-to-navigate design, the majority of data entry, maintenance operations and graphic charts are less than two mouse clicks away!
- Adding a new transaction is a breeze to do. You can quickly add a new transaction from the sidebar form or the 'New' dialog on the toolbar of the appropriate tab: Transactions or Recurring. Specify the type of transaction: Expense, Income, or Refund. Then select the start date, the category, type in comments for the transaction and finally set up the amount. Save the transaction and that's it. Now the transaction record is displayed in the list of all transactions and in the Overview chart, showing your current financial position and progress for 12 months.
- See where your hard-earned cash is going: See exactly where your personal finances are at for the year and plan your expenses. Simple Home Budget shows you all of your income, expenses, net income and running total in a summary color-coded Overview chart. At one glance, you can see what you have and will have coming in, going out, and most importantly, what's left over each month to spend or save. Start spending money in a savvy way!
- Make backups, move data to another computer: Protect your peace of mind with the Backup / Restore options. In case of hardware crash or virus attack, you can easily restore the database from a backup copy and it'll be up and running in minutes. The database can be set up to be automatically backed up each time the application closes. The number of backups is defined by the user. The Backup option can also be used to move the database from one computer into another, which is ideal for synchronizing.
- No advertising bells and whistles: Keep track of your budget without advertising bells and whistles, which are nothing but annoyance to the users. There are no flashy banners, no ads embedded in icons, no links to sponsors luring you into buying the products or services you do not need, no corporate logos in bright letters - nothing that has no practical value for managing your budget. Simple Home Budget is calm and keeps you that way.
- Easy to get started
Requirements: Microsoft Windows Vista(UAC friendly)/XP/ME/98/2003/2000/NT
Simple Home Budget 1.7.8 Screenshot
Simple Home Budget 1.7.8 Keywords
Bookmark Simple Home Budget 1.7.8
Simple Home Budget 1.7.8 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Simple Home Budget Lite 1.7.8
- Simple Home Budget 1.7.7
- Simple Home Budget Lite 1.7.7
- Simple Home Budget 1.7.6
- Simple Home Budget Lite 1.7.6
- Simple Home Budget 1.7.0
- Simple Home Budget 1.6.9
- Simple Home Budget 1.6.8
- Simple Home Budget 1.6.8
- Simple Home Budget 1.6.7
- Simple Home Budget 1.6.4
- Simple Home Budget 1.6.2
- Simple Home Budget 1.6.1
- Simple Home Budget 1.6.0
- Simple Home Budget 1.5.3