Simpo PDF to Excel 1.4
Simpo PDF to Excel 1.4 Ranking & Summary
Simpo PDF to Excel 1.4 description
It can fulfill your needs to convert PDF to Excel in two methods - extract tables from PDF or preserve whole PDF to Excel. Both are accurate conversion, with text contents and tables retained exactly from PDF to Excel.
- Accurately convert PDF to Excel
- You can convert PDF to Excel with all contents accurately preserved from original PDF to editable Excel spreadsheets, such as text and tables. Each PDF page to one Excel spreadsheet.
- Three types to export PDF to Excel
- Three types to export PDF to Excel - .xls/.xlsx/.csv, which are the three most common formats using in financial related industry.
- Convert batch PDFs with faster speed
- Simpo PDF to Excel Converter allows converting a batch of PDF files to Excel spreadsheets at a time. The conversion speed is faster than most PDF to Excel converters.
- Two methods to preserve PDF tables
- "Only table" way allows you to extract only tables from a PDF; "All to Excel" is used to convert the entire PDF file to Excel spreadsheets, not just tables in PDF, but also original text contents.
- The interface of Simpo PDF to Excel Converter is friendly and easy-to-use. Even if you are a novice to computer, you can use it to convert PDF to Excel easily, just add PDF(s) -> click Convert button, you PDF files are converted to Excel spreadsheets soon.
Convert PDF to Excel spreadsheets accurately
- Simpo PDF to Excel Converter not only preserves the original text contents and tables from original PDF files, but also converts each PDF page to separated Excel spreadsheets so that you don't need to reformat the converted Excel files.
Convert PDF to Excel in 2 methods
- PDF to Excel Converter provides 2 methods to convert PDF to Excel - Extract tables from PDF and Convert whole PDF to Excel. So, you can extract original tables from PDF to Excel spreadsheets or convert the entire PDF to Excel.
Export PDF to Excel in 3 output types
- You can export PDF to Excel in 3 types - .xls/.xlsx/.csv. Convert PDF to Xls means that your converted Excel spreadsheets can be opened with all Excel versions, no matter Excel 2000/2003, or Excel 2007/2010; convert PDF to Xlsx, which is only compatible with Excel 2007/2010; Or convert to CSV, which is mainly for financial use.
Standalone PDF to Excel converter
- You don't install extra other software like Adobe Reader or Acrobat and Microsoft Office Excel to use this application, as Simpo PDF to Excel Converter is standalone.
Convert PDF to Excel with higher efficiency
- Simpo PDF to Excel Converter not only converts PDF to Excel in faster speed, but also supports to convert a batch of PDF files, up to 200 PDF files, at a time.
- Improve the compatibility in different Office version;
- Fix some bugs in PDF to Excel converter.
- Operating System: 32bit /64bit System, Windows 7, Vista, XP
Simpo PDF to Excel 1.4 Screenshot
Simpo PDF to Excel 1.4 Keywords
Bookmark Simpo PDF to Excel 1.4
Simpo PDF to Excel 1.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.