SliQ Invoicing and Quoting 1.6.0
SliQ Invoicing and Quoting 1.6.0 Ranking & Summary
SliQ Invoicing and Quoting 1.6.0 description
SliQ Invoicing and Quoting 1.6.0 is an invoice software package allowing you to create and track professional invoices, quotes and credit notes. Our invoicing software and quote/ estimates software helps your business by producing clear, readable, professional quotes and invoices an helping you get paid accurately and on time. SliQ includes an automatic/ recurring invoices feature that can save you loads of time raising repeat invoices for customers.
There is both a single company version of SliQ Invoicing and Quoting and a multi-company version - called SliQ Invoicing and Quoting MC. The invoicing and quoting features of both versions are identical but SliQ MC lets you handle invoicing for more than one business.
Create professional invoices and quotes. In only a few clicks you can create new invoices and quotes or create a copy of an existing item. You can add your own logo, customer messages or standard details, e.g. bank account details or who to pay cheques to.
Get started in minutes. With our invoice software, just enter your business name and address and you're ready to go. SliQ Invoicing and Quoting even includes a setup wizard that helps you choose one of the many invoice templates provided and enter the correct data to raise your first invoice or quote. There's no need to enter customer or product information first - you can enter all these details while editing the invoice or quote.
Track payments. See who's late and chase payment. All invoices are displayed in date order on the entry page. Each invoice indicates if it's paid and whether or not it's overdue. Click on an invoice to see the customer contact details or to apply payments. Apply filters to see invoices for specific customers and dates or unpaid invoices only. With one click you can email a reminder to the customer.
Store customer details. Send customer statements. Our invoice software also allows customer address and contact information to be stored. The Customers & Statements tab lists all customers together with the total amount they owe and whether any invoices are overdue. Statements with ageing reports can be generated and printed or emailed to customers. You can even store notes on customers allowing you to manage customer relationships.
Never enter information twice. Once you've entered a new customer name or product on an invoice or quote, you'll never have to enter it again. Just enter the first few letters of any previously typed name or item and SliQ Invoicing & Quoting will fill in the rest for you.
Customise invoices. If the labels and column headings on invoices, quotes, credit notes or statement don't suit your business, e.g. instead of Quantity and Each column titles, you'd like Hours and Rate, SliQ lets you easily customise the templates and shows the changes in a handy preview.
Automatic/ Recurring Invoicing. Do you repeatedly invoice customers the same amount, e.g. a monthly payment on a car loan or for quarterly maintenance work? SliQ Invoicing can automate the invoicing process for you. Select an invoice, mark it as a recurring invoice, specify the frequency (month, two months etc.) and SliQ will automatically raise a fresh copy of the invoice on the required date.
Export and Import Customer and Product Data. Customer and product data can be exported from one copy of SliQ and imported into another copy. This allows multiple salespeople to share customers and product data.
Export Sales Reports to Microsoft Excel. Sales reports can be exported to Microsoft Excel. When the data is exported to Excel formulas are created allowing the data to be manipulated and analysed within Excel, e.g. by creating a chart.
Email invoices, quotes, credit notes and statements. With one click, SliQ Invoicing & Quoting automatically converts any invoice, quote, credit note or statement into a PDF and attaches it to an email. Type in your email message and send. Our invoice software comes with its own built-in PDF conversion software so you don't need to buy any extras.
Get a view of your business One-click reports make it easy to see unpaid invoices, customer sales, total sales plus more. Reports can be printed or emailed as PDFs to your accountant.
1. Instantly create professional invoices, Credit notes, Quotes, Statements and Ageing reports, Sales reports
2. Powerful Features
- Setup wizard to help you get started.
- Multiple invoice templates in a range of colour schemes.
- Optionally add remittance slips to invoices.
- Optionally add remittance slips to statements.
- Turn quotes into invoices with a single click.
- Raise repeat invoices with a single click.
- Export sales reports to Microsoft Excel.
- Create a database of customer details.
- Create a database of standard product details and prices.
- Create a database of standard discounts.
- Add your own logo.
- Print preview for all items.
- Automatically convert items to PDF and email them.
- Save invoices, quotes as PDFs.
- Track payments
- Instantly see how much each customer owes you.
- Instantly find out who is overdue on payment.
- Use credit notes as payments against invoices.
- Add your own logo
- Automatic backup
- No hassle install on Windows Vista.
- Export and import customer data
- Export and import product and discount data
3. Multiple Reports
- Sales by Customer.
- Sales by Invoice.
- Unpaid Invoices.
- Overdue Invoices.
- Apply filters to reports - date, paid/ unpaid, customer plus more.
- Email reports as PDFs.
- Save reports as PDFs.
4. Very easy to use
5. Supplied with a comprehensive user guide.
Requirements: Windows XP, Windows Vista
SliQ Invoicing and Quoting 1.6.0 Screenshot
SliQ Invoicing and Quoting 1.6.0 Keywords
Bookmark SliQ Invoicing and Quoting 1.6.0
SliQ Invoicing and Quoting 1.6.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- SliQ Invoicing and Quoting 1.6.4
- SliQ Invoicing and Quoting 1.6.3
- SliQ Invoicing and Quoting 1.6.1
- SliQ Invoicing and Quoting 1.6.0
- SliQ Invoicing and Quoting 1.5.1
- SliQ Invoicing and Quoting 1.5.0
- SliQ Invoicing and Quoting 1.5.0
- SliQ Invoicing and Quoting 18.104.22.168
- SliQ Invoicing and Quoting 1.4.3
- SliQ Invoicing and Quoting 1.4.2
- SliQ Invoicing and Quoting 1.4.0
- SliQ Invoicing and Quoting 1.3