SliQ Invoicing Plus 3.2.0
SliQ Invoicing Plus 3.2.0 Ranking & Summary
SliQ Invoicing Plus 3.2.0 description
SliQ Invoicing Plus 3.2.0 is a simple to use yet convenient program which makes invoicing and billing a breeze. Includes multiple invoice templates as well as an invoice designer. Includes handy payment tracking, recurring invoices and email invoice features.
SliQ Invoicing Plus lets you raise credit notes and quotes and it can also help you issue customer statements. Comes with a number of invoice templates and also includes an easy to use invoice template editor giving you loads of flexibility in changing the font, color and layout of invoice items.
You can also easily add extra bitmaps, logos to your invoices. Multiples sales reports are included as well as export of reports to Excel. SliQ Invoicing Plus also lets you email invoice, quotes, credit notes and customer statements as PDFs
- Incredibly easy to use
- Single and multiple company invoice software
- Automatic Invoice & Quote Numbering
- Converts Quotes into Invoices automatically
- Automate Billing with Recurring Invoices
- Export Sales Reports to Excel
- Configurable Currencies and Taxes
- Enter prices as tax-inclusive or exclusive
- Easy to manage
- Email invoices to customers
- Product invoices and service invoices
- Choose from a range of invoice templates
- Edit the templates using easy invoice designer
- Optional remittance slips
- Print invoices as delivery notes
- Print preview for all items
- Improve business image and save money
- Professional-looking invoices and quotes
- Use your own logo on invoices and quotes
- Control customer accounts and very importantly cash inflow!
- Find out who is overdue on payments!
- Reduce accountant fees by providing reports on sales
- Affordable, One-off cost, no monthly or yearly subscriptions
- Selection of Predefined invoice templates
- Create Invoices
- Create Quotes
- Create Credit Notes
- Create Purchase Orders
- Store Supplier Details
- Customise Invoice Number Formats, e.g. Add Prefixes
- Print Delivery Notes
- Create Customer Statements
- Send documents to customers via email
- Save PDFs of documents to disk
- Product database for handy selection when editing invoices
- Discounts database for handy selection when editing invoices
- Handle invoicing for multiple companies
- Create new invoice templates
- Create recurring invoices - automate periodic billing
- Modify existing templates - add text labels and graphics
- Optionally show the customer payment history on statements
- Handy statement wizard to quickly issue statements for customers
- Define email templates - save typing emails when sending items
- Send email using SMTP - support for email on multiple platforms
- Email multiple items, e.g. one click to send everyone a statement
- Export customer details to Excel
- Export product details to Excel
- Export sales reports to Excel
- Extra sales reports
- Cost Prices are now supported
- For use with purchase orders, SliQ now supports a cost price field on the Products & Discounts tab. The existing price field that was already included on the Products & Discounts tab is still used as the sales price on invoices, quotes and credit notes.
- In the next release of SliQ they will add features, including reports, to allow profit to be calculated using the difference between cost and sales prices.
- Attachments are now supported
- It is now possible to add file attachments to documents, e.g. add one or more documents as attachments to an invoice, quote, credit note or purchase order.
- After adding a document as an attachment, you can choose whether the document is automatically attached or emailed to the customer or supplier when you email the invoice from SliQ.
- Note: SliQ only stores a link to the document and does not take the document into its database. This means that the documents are not automatically backed up by SliQ and you must back the documents up yourself.
- More Document Conversions
- SliQ can now convert invoices and quotes to purchase orders and vice-versa.
- When converting an invoice to a purchase order (for example), any attachments (see above) are copied into the new document BUT the email option is turned off to avoid mistakenly emailing attachments meant for a supplier to a customer or vice-versa.
- Payment Kind remembered
- SliQ now remembers the last payment kind you used and uses this as the default for the next payment, e.g. if you chose Bank Transfer, then Bank Transfer would become the default.
- Item/ Product Codes now sorted alphabetically
- When entering items on an invoice, the item code dropdown is now sorted alphabetically.
- Option to Only Show Unpaid Invoices on Startup
- A new option has been added to the Options dialog that controls whether SliQ only shows unpaid invoices in the Invoices & Payments list when first started. Currently SliQ shows all invoices (paid or unpaid) in the list when it starts.
- Filters no longer defaulted
- The search filters are now no longer always defaulted when switching between tabs. The filters are now only defaulted when a new item is added, e.g. an invoice is raised.
- Document Numbering Scheme Improvements
- The way invoice numbers are incremented has been improved, particularly when doing conversions, e.g. from an invoice to a quote.
- Performance Improvements
- A number of performance improvements have been implemented. In particular, startup speed has been improved on Windows 7 PCs.
- A number of minor corrections and improvements have been implemented.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
SliQ Invoicing Plus 3.2.0 Screenshot
SliQ Invoicing Plus 3.2.0 Keywords
Bookmark SliQ Invoicing Plus 3.2.0
SliQ Invoicing Plus 3.2.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.