Smartstock 7.2 Ranking & Summary
Smartstock 7.2 description
Smartstock 7.2 offers you the complete tool for investors of all levels, from the inexperienced to the veteran, who want a proven, disciplined and reliable investment method.
Smartstock includes Stock advising and analysis applications for the Indian stock market NSE.
Its based on Robert Lichellos best-selling book on Automatic Investment Management (or AIM). This is the same Million-copy best seller thats been in constant publication since the 1970s and is currently in its fourth edition.
It manages all your investments, whether theyre mutual funds, stocks or bonds.
More than 6000 BSE stocks with stock code has been included into the software. Smartstock Designed for Indian Market BSE Only.
Smartstock generates profits AUTOMATICALLY, giving specific recommendations on exactly how many shares to Buy Sell or Hold.
- In these times of high volatility and market uncertainty, Smartstock is a welcome strategy for managing risk. When initially starting the portfolio, the investor will only commit a portion of the original portfolio to the equity at the outset. Right away, this mitigates risk by not plunging into a stock with both feet. The remaining portion of the portfolio will serve as a cash reserve to fund additional purchases should the price decline. The interest generated by the cash reserve of the portfolio usually more than covers the commissions on trades. Since the software tends to buy shares at a slightly faster rate that it sells, you are "strategically deploying your cash into the investment over time and are assured a lower cost per share than buying lump-sum at the beginning.
- Using the software to manage stocks requires less than an hour a week leaving you free for other things. One of the best ways to utilize the software is to pick a certain time each week to update your stock prices, say Thursday evening after the close. Plug in your prices and see if any trade advice is given. You can then place orders to be executed the next day. Each time you sit down to update you prices, you can use any broker statements to update your software. Of course you can always monitor your investments daily if you choose.
- Any astute investor realizes that stock market and individual equities goes through cycles over time. The Smartstock investor uses bull markets to systematically reduce overall equity exposure and raise cash by locking-in profits, preparing for the next buying opportunity. As an equity holding turns down, the over weighted cash portion of the portfolio is systematically re-deployed back in the equity with the goal of being fully-invested near the bottom. Over time, as the price bottoms and moves back up, the Smartstock investor has accumulated an increased number of shares at a lower average cost per share. The compounding of both the cash portion and the equity portion of the holding over time are the key to the system. Which is intended to be used over many market cycles as a long term portfolio strategy.
- : The software is a "tool" that can be applied to just about any investment plan as long as the user agrees with the basic principle of buying low and selling high. Each holding is customized for the individual user based on the initial purchase price and number of shares. The trading advice can easily be tweaked to suit your comfort level by adjusting the variables such as minimum trade amount or resistance's. The Smartstock user always knows the next buy and sell targets for each of the equity holdings and is always in control of the situation. It automatically sizes trades showing exactly how many shares it would recommend trading at any price level. The adjustable user variable make the possible combinations almost infinite. Best of all, the program gives custom trading advice to each investor.
- Are your investments giving you the financial security you want and need? Are you happy with your returns? Are you minimising your risk in the markets?
- An effective investment strategy is all about following a proven, disciplined, well thought out plan. And Smartstock offers you all this in one easy to use software system.
- You research and choose the investments that go into your portfolio, Smartstock then takes over to efficiently manage your holdings.
- With Smartstock, you'll know exactly when to buy, sell and hold your investments. You'll also know the precise price at which to buy and sell. There's no guessing or speculating
- You'll profit from Smartstock's crystal clear recommendations, and lack of time won't be an issue because it takes less than 5 minutes a day to update your entire portfolio. In fact, many users take about 2 minutes daily to update everything!
- Smartstock also offers you the power to back-test thousands of stocks with just a few mouse clicks
- Run historical analysis and compare results with the buy and hold strategy effortlessly. In fact, up to 5 years of daily historical data can be analyzed in less than 2 minutes.
- Windows 2000/XP
- 32MB of RAM, 50MB of free disk space
- Internet Access
Smartstock 7.2 Screenshot
Smartstock 7.2 Keywords
Bookmark Smartstock 7.2
Smartstock 7.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.