Snap Schedule 2008 1.5.3157
Snap Schedule 2008 1.5.3157 Ranking & Summary
Snap Schedule 2008 1.5.3157 description
Snap Schedule minimizes time spent on creating, publishing, and maintaining employee, shift, and rotation schedules. It generates work schedules for an unlimited number of employees and shifts based on demands, shift patterns, and employee availability. A multi-view schedule planner provides the right information and tools for shift assignments allowing you to evaluate shift coverage, to find replacement employees, and to report on key statistics.
- Intuitive, Microsoft Office 2007 look and feel make learning intuitive and easy, even for first-time users.
- Easily create optimal employee schedules for any types of schedule: fixed, rotating, oscillating, staggered, and mixed shifts.
- Define unlimited shifts, including start and end times, break duration, applicable days of the week, color code, location, and custom fields.
- Schedule from any of three schedule views: Daily, Shift, and Calendar.
- Easy drag and drop scheduling for multiple and split shifts, on calls, paid and unpaid time off. To assign a shift or mark a time off, simply drag the desired shift description or time off reason and drop it into the schedule. Drag to move or copy data from a past scheduling period to make new schedules.
- Select best employees for shifts based on availability, labor cost, work hour limits, seniority, position, and skills.
- Automatically generate schedules using user-definable rotation tables and shift patterns.
- Automatically detect and display scheduling conflicts or labor rule violations.
- Print or export schedules and reports in PDF and a variety of other formats.
- E-mail schedules to employees. Add file attachments or include an iCalendar formatted file for importing schedules into calendar programs or PDAs.
- Preview report data before printing. Customize any report to include filter criteria, sort orders, and display preferences. Export report data to Excel, PDF, RTF, and many popular formats.
- Computer/processor PC with Pentium III 800 MHz or faster processor
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB or more of RAM highly recommended
- Hard disk: Hard disk usage will vary depending on the number of shift assignments, employees, and other records. 80 MB of available hard-disk space is required for installation. A 20 GB hard disk is recommended.
- Display: Super VGA (1,024x768) or higher-resolution video adapter and monitor.
- Drive: A writable CD/DVD drive is recommended for data backup.
- Other devices: Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device.
- 30 days trial period
Snap Schedule 2008 1.5.3157 Screenshot
Snap Schedule 2008 1.5.3157 Keywords
Bookmark Snap Schedule 2008 1.5.3157
Snap Schedule 2008 1.5.3157 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Schedule Your Employees to 3 Shifts Automatically 4.0
- Create Floor Schedules for Your Employees 1.0
- Rotating Shift Schedules for Your People 5.24
- Advanced MP3 Manager 1.0
- Schedule 3 Shifts Automatically 6.42
- TBS Attendance Tracking 6.00
- Shift Schedules Rotating Shifts for 25 Employees 2.4
- A-class Organizer 1.05
- WinNotes 2005 1.2
- Schedule Your Employees to 10 Shifts Automatically 4.0
- Total Organizer 2.43
- Schedule Rotating Shifts for Your Employees 3.0
- CALL TRACK CRM - Standard Edition 3Call Track CRM enhances the way employees work together to get daily office tasks completed.
- 8 Hour Shift Schedules for 6 Days a Week 1.7
- 8 Hour Shift Schedules for 7 Days a Week 1.7
- Schedule Equipment to Batch Jobs 1.2