Snappy Fax 126.96.36.199
Snappy Fax 188.8.131.52 Ranking & Summary
Snappy Fax 184.108.40.206 description
Snappy Fax 220.127.116.11 is described as an advanced as well as easy to use tool which lets you send and receive faxes from your computer, use your scanner for faxing.
Faxes can be sent from any Windows application by printing your document to the 'snappy fax printer'. The snappy fax installer automatically installs the 'snappy fax printer'.
- Receive faxes directly to your PC
- Forward incoming fax images to any number of email accounts, in tiff or pdf format. You can also selectively forward faxes to email addresses depending on the calling fax machine's fax number.
- Filter junk faxes based on caller's station id (fax number)
- Fax Broadcasting of any number of faxes, either on demand or scheduled for a specific date or time
- Maintain an unlimited number of address books
- Import address book entries from csv or tab delimited text files
- Import address book entries from Outlook's primary contacts
- Integrated cover page designer
- Customizable data 'views' that can be sorted and filtered on any data column
- Image annotation and markup tools
- Fax images can be automatically printed when received or held for later printing on demand
- Documents can be acquired from TWAIN compliant scanners for faxing
- Fax Report printing
- Snappy Fax includes a report designer, so you can design your own custom reports
- You can capture images from multiple windows applications to build one multi-page document to be faxed in one transmission.
- Includes a Third Party Interface to allow integration into other custom software
- Monitor up to ten 'watch folders'. When a document is created in a 'watched' folder, and named appropriately it will be automatically detected and transmitted by snappy fax
- Fixed navigation issues
- Fixed data refresh issue after receiving a fax
- Added Fax search button to quick bar. You can now search inbox and outbox, including archives on contents of certain data fields.
- Added option to only connect to fax server's database when needed, ie when viewing server logs. This option will be useful for those trying to manage a limited number of concurrent connections to a non-server Windows computer hosting the fax serve software.
- Receive Manual Fax bugs fixed
- Fixed report print bug, error in SQL statement
- Landscape pdf's now handled properly
- Fixed bug in submit to server when specific date and time were selected
- Company field was not being updated in server table when submitting job to fax server
- Batch Print printer dialog was defaulting to snappy fax printer instead of system default printer
- Added 'Auto fit' option to Grid Layout Options
- Fixed bug where grid row selected font did not respect font selected in Grid Layout Options
- Remote Submit bug fixes
- Printing fax now permits selection of fax image only, confirmation page only or both
- Pressing Esc will now close print preview window
- Added 'Edit Record' popup menu item for data grids. Fields can no longer be directly edited in the grid, edit record must be used
- Import to address book from csv or tab delimited file now accommodates 'Group' field
- Increased the field size of the memo field in inbox and outbox from 60 to 250 characters.
- The installer will now not allow the install to continue if the software is running
- PDF library updated to correctly handle certain pdf's that were not rendering correctly
- Added additional sorting capability to address book listing
- When sending tech data from 'Technical Support', use is now presented with a dialog to enable typing in a mail body
- On address book maintenance screen, added a new button to allow user to completely remove an entire address book
- Printing an image from Word or Excel will not NOT append the image to an existing image in the image viewer, draft mode must be used to do this
- Cover Page Memo box now supports right click, copy, paste context menu
- Fixed: Company name field was not being updated to outbox data when submitting fax job to fax server
- Added: Multi-line text annotation tool to Image Viewer
- Added: Selected row color option to Grid Layout Options
- Rubber Stamp annotation tool now supports multi-line text
- Fixed: Page Count on fax page was incorrect in certain circumstances
- Fixed: Memo Field and Bill Code field were not being updated to the outbox data table
- Fixed: Image Thumb pattern was not being restored properly on next startup
- Added: Toolbar button to Address Book Maintenance screen to allow selection of and importing from version 4 address book
- Fixed: Modem silence portion of modem init string was not being applied properly when certain modem types selected
- Added: Procedure to detect and attempt repair of corrupt data file at startup
- Fixed: Detection of Windows version was not properly detecting Windows 2003 and 2008 server
- Added: Move to another archive feature, allowing user to easily move records from one archive to another
- Added: user can now create a new archive 'on the fly' when moving records to an archive or when moving records from one archive to another. Dialog now contains 'Create New Archive' button.
- Process of submitting outgoing fax jobs to the fax server now handled in background thread to allow user to continue working while submitting a large number of jobs.
- Fixed: Receive Manual fax button was not functioning
- Fixed: Date and Time format in data grids now use local system settings
- Fixed: bug reporting 'the fax server software does not appear to be running', in error
- Fixed: Scheduled faxes set for a specific data and time were not being removed from the Queue
- Fixed: Improved resolution of cover page
- Added: Option in general relative to very large datasets
- Performance improvements at startup and during navigation from one folder to another when large datasets are involved
- Fixed minor bug in cover page creation page resizing
- Changed the output folder for printer driver files from user temp to a created directory. Some anti-virus programs with real time scanning features were causing problems accessing the files created by the printer driver
- Fixed bug when using SSL and sending fax image via email attachment fax routing method
- Fixed but in address book maintenance where 'Select...' button (for groups) caused the mode to be changed to edit from insert. The effect of this is that a new record would not only not be inserted, the currently selected contact record in the contact list would be changed.
- Fixed minor bug in mail accounts maintenance
- Feature added: Added option 'Show main window after fax received'. If checked, then snappy fax will force its main window to be restored to the screen after a fax has been received.
- Mark read when printing option was not being respected when auto print was in force
- Final fix for bug in TMonitor.GetBoundsRect
- Feature added: Added 'Search by' drop down list box on Address book maintenance and Prepare fax job screen to allow user to select which field he wants to search on
- Feature added: Fax report selection , added 'report scope' qualifiers
- Feature added: 'Merge address books' button added to the address book maintenance screen's toolbar. Allows merging selected entries from one version 5 address book to another.
- File system change notifier for watched folders replaced with more reliable method of handling notifications
- Feature added: Hold down ctrl key while clicking the 'Save to File' button will now all the user to select the pages in the image to save. Userful if you want to save specific pages of a fax image to a file.
- Fixed 'table is full' bug in prior version data import
- 'Import Prior Version Data' button was disabled if version 4 of snappy fax not installed. The button is now enabled even if no installation of version 4 is detected so the user can copy version 4 data files to a new machine and then use the 'browse' button on the import screen to navigate to his version 4 data for importing.
- Fixed problem with installer not properly deploying uninstaller
- Corrected spelling of some resource string messages
- Fixed bug in Image Deskew and replaced Deskew with a much faster algorithm
- Sending fax image via email no longer requires recipient name entry
- Importing contacts from Outlook now includes in group field, all distribution lists to which a contact belongs
- Added 'Advanced Server Mode' in settings whereby fax server can be used without the need to import faxes to local database and direct deleting of items in the server's database is allowed.
- Added 'auto refresh' feature to fax server data views.
- Changed fax engine to cope with non-compliant fax devices that transmit an identifier unexpectedly after the initial connect
- Print preview window state is now preserved and restored across invocations
- Layout changes in Contact list (data grid) in Address Book Maintenance is now preserved and restored across invocations
- Added 'Play sound when a fax is received' option
- Address Book Maintenance: Added 'Select...' button to easily assign known groups when adding new address book entry or editing existing entry.
- Address Book Maintenance: Added 'Assign Groups to selected contacts' button to easily add group names to multiple contacts
- 'Prepare Fax' screen: the active navigation pane is now preserved and restored across invocations.
- If in draft mode (draft window showing), the draft window is now hidden if the main form is minimized
- Fixed bug when importing snappy fax version 4 registry settings
- Fixed problem with accessing archive item in navigation pane
- Fixed bug in watch folders whereby exact filenames added to watch folder in succession were ignored.
- Fixed ring count problem in fax engine
- Fixed timer interval which caused modem retrains to be interrupted
- Fixed bug in address book maintenance when contacts list (grid) was in grouped mode
- Fixed problem with Group field not being imported from snappy fax version 4 address book
- Fixed problem with receive mode not starting when snappy fax is launched
- Record count of incoming faxes imported from fax server was being incorrectly reported
- Some thumbnail images were not being resized when window size or panel size was changed
- Fixed problem with 'Connect to additional address books' feature not working
- Fixed 'Check for program updates' not working correctly
- The 'From' column in the inbox was not editable
- The 'Memo' columns in the grids were not editable
- The Image printer was not printing the fax status on the image when expected
- 'Status' on outgoing fax confirmation was incorrect when a fax failed
- Fixed TMonitor.GetWidth bug
- Watch folders were not being reactivated after settings changes
- Express setup screen was being invoked unexpectedly
- Fixed 'Printer selected is not valid' bug
- Fixed access violation when rendering PDF files
- Fixed mail problem when pop before smtp authentication used
- Fixed problem with Manual Fax caused by non existent directory
- Fixed some navigation problems in navigation pane
- Fixed problem with navigation tree not being populated
- Pentium class PC
- Any version of Windows, both 32bit and 64bit with the exception of: Windows 95, Windows 98 and Windows ME. Windows Server versions are also supported.
- 256mb ram minimum, 512mb or more recommended
- 60mb disk space (actual space requirements will depend on fax volume)
- Fax modem connected to your telephone line.
Snappy Fax 18.104.22.168 Screenshot
Snappy Fax 22.214.171.124 Keywords
Bookmark Snappy Fax 126.96.36.199
Snappy Fax 188.8.131.52 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.