Snappy Fax Network Server 126.96.36.199
Snappy Fax Network Server 188.8.131.52 Ranking & Summary
Snappy Fax Network Server 184.108.40.206 description
Snappy Fax Network Server 220.127.116.11 will not make you disappointed because it can send and receive multiple faxes using inexpensive fax modems, no expensive dedicated fax boards are required.
The Fax server receives incoming faxes and prints them automatically. Outgoing fax jobs are submitted to the server from Snappy Fax, which serves as a client running on the workstations. Network clients are automatically notified when incoming faxes are received and of the results of outgoing fax jobs.
- Supports sending and receiving faxes on multiple modems. The theoretical limit is 16 modems.
- The fax server can automatically forward incoming faxes to any number of email addresses
- An unlimited number of network clients can be configured to work with the fax server
- Each modem can be configured for sending, receiving or both sending and receiving.
- Modems can be configured as private to a specific workstation if needed (The "boss" may want his own modem)
- Unwanted "junk" faxes can be filtered and rejected by receiving modems
- Supports forwarding of incoming faxes to other fax machines
- The fax server can automatically notify client workstations of incoming faxes
- The fax server can automatically notify clients of outgoing fax job results
- Incoming fax data can be viewed remotely from the fax server with a web browser
- Fax jobs can be submitted remotely through email to the fax server
- Can import fax data from a Snappy Fax client
- And of course, the very attractive pricing
- And much, much more...
- Added support routines for newly rewritten auto-import procedure in client software
- Added a new option 'Use Software flow control' to modem settings which might help with problem modems that do not properly implement hardware flow control.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
- Pentium class PC
- Any version of Windows, both 32bit and 64bit with the exception of: Windows 95, Windows 98 and Windows ME. Windows Server versions are also supported.
- 256mb ram minimum, 512mb or more recommended
- 60mb disk space (actual space requirements will depend on fax volume)
- Fax modem connected to your telephone line.
Snappy Fax Network Server 18.104.22.168 Screenshot
Snappy Fax Network Server 22.214.171.124 Keywords
Bookmark Snappy Fax Network Server 126.96.36.199
Snappy Fax Network Server 188.8.131.52 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.