SoftX Secure Notes 3.4
SoftX Secure Notes 3.4 Ranking & Summary
SoftX Secure Notes 3.4 description
SoftX Secure Notes 3.4 known as Personal Information Manager (PIM) enables you to organize and securely store your important, personal, and sensitive information in a strongly encrypted database file. This information will be accessible from your personal computer or your Pocket PC. You can, for example, use Secure Notes to keep all of your logins and passwords in one safe place, and only have to remember one password in order to enter into the Secure Notes database file.
With Secure Notes you can create different database files for different kinds of information that you want to store. For example, you can create one database file to keep your passwords, one for storing your ideas and thoughts, one for your reminders and one for your diary. In this way Secure Notes acts not only as a secure place in which to store your information, but also as an organizer; enabling you to keep all your important information in one place.
Secure Notes uses the very strong encryption Rijndael Block Cipher Algorithm, which is approved by US governmental institutions as the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES). The encryption key is based on your password. With Secure Notes you can be sure that nobody but you will have access to this information.
Secure Notes has two versions; one for your personal computer and one for your Pocket PC. The same Secure Notes database file can be used on your personal computer, and on you Pocket PC. You can use your personal computer to quickly enter or edit your notes when you are at home, and your mobile Pocket PC for viewing and editing notes when you are at work or on a trip. Your information always will be with you.
- US Government level Rijndael encryption method with 256 bit encryption keys. The encryption keys are generated from your password using the SHA algorithm (very secure).
- Rich text formatting features like bold, italic, underline, sizing, coloring and etc.
- A built-in spell checker.
- Supports unlimited number of databases. Each database is a single file which can be stored in its own location and protected by an individual password.
- The ability to attach files to the notes. Attached files are encrypted and saved together with your notes in the same database file.
- The ability to put hyperlinks in the notes. Links can be opened directly from the program.
- The ability to set an individual icon for every folder and note.
- A preview pane, that enables you to view the contents of your files simply by browsing through the notes.
- 16 pre-installed templates for notes (such as Credit Card info, Web Site login, Passport details, etc.), with the ability to create your own templates or modify the existing ones.
- For every note, the date and time when you created and/or modified it is automatically recorded.
- A built-in anti-keylogger keyboard, that prevents the logging of your Porta+ PrivateNotes database master passwords.
- A built-in FTP Manager that allows you to save backup copies of your important Porta+ PrivateNotes database files on your Web server (via a GPRS or a Wi-Fi connection). You can also manually synchronize your database files with a desktop computer or another mobile device by using this feature.
- The user interface significantly improved.
- Added an anti-keylogger keyboard.
Added a built-in FTP manager that allows you to store all of your important SecureNotes database files on your Web server directly from the program.
Added the ability to attach files to the notes.
- Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Computer Processor: 1.0 GHz Pentium 4 or Athlon 1000+ or better
- Computer Memory: 512 MB or better
- Hard Disk: 25 MB free hard drive space
- Pocket PC 2003 or Windows Mobile 5.0
- 200 MHz ARM processor or better
- Microsoft ActiveSync 3.5 or better
SoftX Secure Notes 3.4 Screenshot
SoftX Secure Notes 3.4 Keywords
Bookmark SoftX Secure Notes 3.4
SoftX Secure Notes 3.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.