SolveIT!, The Financial Calculator 5.7f
SolveIT!, The Financial Calculator 5.7f Ranking & Summary
SolveIT!, The Financial Calculator 5.7f description
SolveIT!, The Financial Calculator 5.7f gives you unmatched convenience and flexibility. It is a fast, easy-to-use collection of 33 financial calculators. It includes amortization, loan calculator, balloon, compound/simple interest, bond value & yields, present & future value, annuity, IRR, NPV, budget, net worth. Many more. Adjustable cash flows and rates. It also supports for: extra and skipped payments or deposits; Rule-of-78s; Canadian type loans; APR disclosure statements; evaluation of loan acceleration scenarios. Payment & compounding periods may be independently set. 10 payment periods: daily, weekly, biweekly, twice monthly, every 4 weeks, monthly, bimonthly, quarterly, semiannually & annually.
Additionally, there is support for simple interest and continuous compounding. There is an amortization schedule as well as annuity, future value, present value and rental income schedules. Cash flow amounts & interest rates may be changed over a schedules term. SolveIT! features a set of Financial Advisors. These are "wizard like" calculators which take the user through a series of questions. Once the questions are answered, a text answer is produced which provides advice on the best course of action to follow.
There are four advisers: Break Even Point, Lease vs. Finance, Loan Comparison and Refinance. The Budget Calculator will produce 12 monthly projected and/or actual budgets. Annual cash flow statements can be prepared. Users can change the category descriptions to meet their needs. The Net Worth calculator produces a personalized net worth statement. Two popular calculators are the Payment Required Calculator and the Affordable House Calculator. The Affordable House looks at cash on hand, income and projected expenses as well as the percentage of income to be allocate toward housing. After considering all these variables, it then calculates an affordable price. Features extensive online help. All calculators use an intuitive, fill-in-the blank interface. Answer a series of questions & click on Calc. There never is any need for programming.
- Loan calculator
- Compound/simple interest
- Bond value & yields
- Present & future value
- Annuity, IRR, NPV
- Budget, net worth. Many more.
- Adjustable cash flows and rates
- Support for: extra and skipped payments or deposits; Rule-of-78s; Canadian type loans; APR disclosure statements; evaluation of loan acceleration scenarios
- Support for simple interest and continuous compounding
- Minor bug fixes.
- Improved documentation.
- Updated IRR calculator.
- Updated printer routines.
Requirements: 15 mb free disk space Windows 32-bit
SolveIT!, The Financial Calculator 5.7f Screenshot
SolveIT!, The Financial Calculator 5.7f Keywords
Bookmark SolveIT!, The Financial Calculator 5.7f
SolveIT!, The Financial Calculator 5.7f Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Loan Trak Pro 5.6
- Multipurpose Calculator - MultiplexCalc 5.4.3
- Multivariable Calculator - SimplexCalc 4.1.3
- MxCalc 12c RPN Financial Calculator 1.2.3
- EngCalc(Financial)- PocketPC Calculator 2.0
- EngCalc(Financial)- Palm Calculator 2.0
- MxCalc 12c RPN Financial Calculator PPC 1.2.3
- Financial Calculator Suite for Palm
- Loan*Calculator! Plus 2-10
- Interest Calculator 5.0
- tApCalc Financial tape calculator(Sony/Ericsson P800/P900) 1.20
- Home Loan Interest Manager Lite 4.1.080426
- Daily Interest Calculator 1.0
- Free Financial Calculator Software 1.0.4
- Wall Street Financial Assistant 3.1
- DreamCalc Financial Calculator (Pro) 4.2.0
- Visual Mortgage Loan Calculator 1.0
- Denver Home Loan Pay Points Interest Rates Calculator 4.9
- MoneyToys - Simple Loan Calculator applet 1.9
- hp10BII Financial Calculator Simulation 1.1
- DreamCalc DCP Professional Calculator 4.6.0
- Loan Interest Calculator 1.0
- SoftmicaCalc 2.13
- hp12c Classic Financial Calculator simulation 4.2