SolveIT! The Financial Calculator 5.7
SolveIT! The Financial Calculator 5.7 Ranking & Summary
SolveIT! The Financial Calculator 5.7 description
SolveIT! The Financial Calculator is a fast, easy-to-use collection of 33 financial calculators.
- Includes amortization
- loan calculator
- compound/simple interest
- bond value & yields
- present & future value
- net worth
- adjustable cash flows and rates
- extra and skipped payments or deposits
- Canadian type loans
- APR disclosure statements
- evaluation of loan acceleration scenarios.
Payment & compounding periods may be independently set. 10 payment periods: daily, weekly, biweekly, twice monthly, every 4 weeks, monthly, bimonthly, quarterly, semiannually & annually.
Additionally, there is support for simple interest and continuous compounding. There is an amortization schedule as well as annuity, future value, present value and rental income schedules.
Cash flow amounts & interest rates may be changed over a schedules term. SolveIT! features a set of Financial Advisors. These are wizard like calculators which take the user through a series of questions.
Once the questions are answered, a text answer is produced which provides advice on the best course of action to follow. There are four advisors: Break Even Point, Lease vs. Finance, Loan Comparison and Refinance.
The Budget Calculator will produce 12 monthly projected and/or actual budgets. Annual cash flow statements can be prepared. The user can change the category descriptions to meet their needs.
The Net Worth calculator produces a personalized net worth statement. Two popular calculators are the Payment Required Calculator and the Affordable House Calculator.
The Affordable House looks at cash on hand, income and projected expenses as well as the percentage of income to be allocate toward housing. After considering all these variables, it then calculates an affordable house price. Features extensive online help.
All calculators use an intuitive, fill-in-the blank interface. Answer a series of questions & press Calc. There is never a need for programming.
- Many calculators updated to solve for more unknowns.
- Updated screens and help.
- Bug fixes.
- Over 30 new features.
- Program now Vista compatible. Help changed from "WinHelp" to "HTML" compiled (chm) Help.
- Updated historical CPI data through 2006 for the Purchasing Power Calculator.
- The amortization schedule now only supports "Quick Save & Load". If you have been using the older file saving method for your amortization schedules, youll need to open the schedules in your current version and use the quick save in order to gain access to your saved schedules in v5.7.
- Changed installation routines
- Some relatively rare or minor bug fixes have been made.
SolveIT! The Financial Calculator 5.7 Screenshot
SolveIT! The Financial Calculator 5.7 Keywords
Bookmark SolveIT! The Financial Calculator 5.7
SolveIT! The Financial Calculator 5.7 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Multivariable Calculator - SimplexCalc 4.1.3
- MxCalc 12c RPN Financial Calculator 1.2.3
- EngCalc(Financial)- PocketPC Calculator 2.0
- EngCalc(Financial)- Palm Calculator 2.0
- MxCalc 12c RPN Financial Calculator PPC 1.2.3
- tApCalc Finance Calculator with tape (Arm)
- Financial Calculator Suite for Palm
- Free Pay Down Debt or Invest Calculator 4.5
- FCPlus Professional 2.0
- tApCalc Financial tape calculator(Sony/Ericsson P800/P900) 1.20
- Free Financial Calculator Software 1.0.4
- Wall Street Financial Assistant 3.1
- Free Mortgage Payment Calculator 4.0.1
- DreamCalc Financial Calculator (Pro) 4.2.0
- Financial Amortization Calculator 2.0
- Down Payment Savings Calculator 1.9
- MoneyToys - Simple Loan Calculator applet 1.9
- hp10BII Financial Calculator Simulation 1.1
- DreamCalc DCP Professional Calculator 4.6.0
- hp12c Classic Financial Calculator simulation 4.2
- Multipurpose Calculator - MultiplexCalc 5.4.3
- CarLoan Calculator 1.0
- Advanced Financial Ratio Calculator 1.0
- SoftmicaCalc 2.13