SOS - Estimating/Invoicing/Payroll 3.05
SOS - Estimating/Invoicing/Payroll 3.05 Ranking & Summary
SOS - Estimating/Invoicing/Payroll 3.05 description
SOS - Estimating/Invoicing/Payroll 3.05 offers an effective tool which helps you to create quick & accurate estimates.
Are you tired of using paper and pencil to create a list of materials for an estimate, then pricing each item, then calculating totals, then typing the proposals. You then submit the proposal to the customer only to have them call back in three months requesting the job to be done. Now you have to update pricing, recalculate totals and retype the proposal.
With Simplified Office Software you can select materials from a database of supplies & enter quantities for each item. Totals are automatically calculated & proposals are printed with information already contained in your estimate. If the customer calls back in three months, you reload the estimate - click on update pricing & reprint the proposal, saving you time to do `whatever`.
Once you win the job, billing for the work is as easy as clicking Transfer Estimate To Invoicing & an Invoice is automatically created from the same data already contained in your estimate. Easily track outstanding Invoices and customers' payment history.
Although this program was created by an electrician and the sample DataSources have electrical supplies, there is no reason it can not be used by other construction trades by simply creating a new DataSource or by converting your existing database of materials.
- Create/edit custom DataSources for material pricing/labor units.
- Transfer Estimates to Invoicing with Time & Material Billing option.
- Keep up-to-date with Accounts Receivable reports.
- Track customer history of completed jobs & payment history.
- Enter/edit personnel data.
- Enter paychecks with automatic deductions for Federal Withholding, FICA & Medicare taxes.
- View/print monthly, quarterly, & YTD payroll reports.
- Invoices & Proposals Are Now Australian Friendly.
- Estimates & Invoices can be copied in order to create a quick similar estimate.
- Program can be installed to any drive/directory.
- The routines and reports that printed Invoices have been completely revised. Previous versions used Crystal Reports for the printing of Invoices.It has been found that Crystal Reports does not install correctly on all computers. The new forms and printing routines now show a preview of the Invoices which you can then print. Crystal Reports are not being used any longer.
- The vertical Scroll Bar used to navigate through the records when viewing Most Recent Invoices was found to not work when there were less than 100 records and that has been corrected in this version.
- Fixed an error in the shareware code that was preventing estimates from being created.
- Operating Systems:
- Windows XP, Windows Vista
- Disk Space: Approximately 49MB
- Memory Usage: Approximately 30MB
- Minimum Screen Resoution Supported: 800 x 600
- Requires the installation of the following:
- Microsoft .NET Framework v2.0 - Disk Space: Approximately 147MB
- Microsoft Report Viewer: - Disk Space: Approximately 151MB
SOS - Estimating/Invoicing/Payroll 3.05 Screenshot
SOS - Estimating/Invoicing/Payroll 3.05 Keywords
Bookmark SOS - Estimating/Invoicing/Payroll 3.05
SOS - Estimating/Invoicing/Payroll 3.05 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.