SP Attach for Outlook and SharePoint 2
SP Attach for Outlook and SharePoint 2 Ranking & Summary
SP Attach for Outlook and SharePoint 2 description
SP Attach for Outlook and SharePoint 2 offers you a software to publish your files directly to a SharePoint library instead of sending them as attachments. This add-in does that, automatically or after your choice, and leaves a link in the e-mail instead, thereby allowing you to make better use of your intranet and Exchange server. Outlook is good for a lot of things, but not for file transfers.
- Free 30 days trial. Single User license 129 USD. Organizational license 490 USD including one year of support.
- Video demonstration + download Word-manual and slide show online. Supports Windows Vista and Office 2007.
- Can be installed on locked machines.
- Works with any Front page or WebDAV site but of course best with SharePoint document libraries.
- SharePoint document libraries let you share, sort, filter and group documents.
- In SP Attach Settings you add as many websites or libraries as you wish. Use different, or choose to always publish to the same. You may of course also select to attach the file, if that should be more suitable in some cases.
- SP Attach automatically finds all document libraries at a SharePoint site, and they are easy to import to the Settings.
- The attachment URL is embedded in the cursor position ‒ control the positioning of the URL by simply clicking the cursor where you want the link to be placed.
- SP Attach supports multiple attachment files.
- SP Attach retains the format of the email.
Enhancements: can be installed on locked machines
Requirements: Outlook 2000 or later
SP Attach for Outlook and SharePoint 2 Screenshot
SP Attach for Outlook and SharePoint 2 Keywords
Bookmark SP Attach for Outlook and SharePoint 2
SP Attach for Outlook and SharePoint 2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.