SPList Manager for SharePoint 2007 1.1
SPList Manager for SharePoint 2007 1.1 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 2.9MB
Platform: Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows X
Date added: 2010-03-08
Publisher: Vyapin Software System Pvt Ltd.,
SPList Manager for SharePoint 2007 1.1 description
SPList Manager for SharePoint 2007 1.1 brings you an easy and effective way to import & manage metadata for list items in SharePoint. SPListM can import / update / delete list items (including folders and file attachments) in SharePoint lists. SPListM supports Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS 2007) and Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services v3.0 (WSS v3.0) environment. Manage your List properties efficiently with this bulk list management tool. Use this tool to make changes to SharePoint lists after a migration is complete. Regularly keep updating metadata for existing list items along with file attachments. Apply complex queries to delete or update lists. Update SharePoint built-in fields for all list items and folders in SharePoint lists. Automate the process of regular updates to SharePoint lists.
- Provides a simple solution to export folders / documents along with their associated metadata and list items along with their file attachments from SharePoint lists such as Tasks, Calendar, Contacts, Survey, Discussion Boards, Announcements, Links, Issue Tracking and Custom Lists
- Exports from multiple SharePoint lists to file server or network shares or local computer
- Export SharePoint lists for offline collaboration or backup & restore purposes
- Export list metadata in multiple file formats for easy viewing, re-import to another DMS or perform an in-depth analysis in MS-Excel
- Maintain source folder structure and version history when exporting data from the SharePoint list
- Propagates original Created Date & Last Modified Date in SharePoint to the Windows File System fields for each folder / document
- Exports SharePoint's built-in fields, namely - Content Approval Status & related Comments, Content Type, Created Date, Modified Date, Created By and Modified By fields for each folder and list item in a SharePoint list to the metadata file
- Exports list items / documents / pictures based on user-defined data filter conditions constructed using SharePoint columns
- Automate export tasks through command-line or Windows Task Scheduler interface
- Export folders & documents and metadata
- Export folders and files along with metadata and list items along with file attachments from multiple SharePoint lists to Windows File System in a single export task, based on the folders/files/list data exported by the user using the SPListX Explorer interface using the standard browse option or List View based filters.
- Export SharePoint lists using a batch descriptor file
- Export folders / documents along with metadata and list data along with file attachments from multiple SharePoint lists to the Windows File System in a single export task, based on the sequential line entries in the batch descriptor file.
- Export SharePoint lists using the search option
- Export folders, files and list items including attachments and associated metadata based on SharePoint search results at the site collection or entire farm level using the standard keywords or advanced search technique.
- Tasks Manager
- SPListX creates export tasks and maintains task history in a task-oriented interface. Create a scheduled task or store the task settings and manually run the task on-demand. Keep track of all export tasks performed using SPListX. Task Manager internally uses the familiar Windows Task Scheduler to run export tasks at different time intervals - daily, monthly, weekly etc.
- Automate Tasks
- Run export tasks from the command line (DOS prompt) or automate to run in a scheduled manner using the Windows Task Scheduler interface.
- Export SharePoint Columns
- Exports all columns available in the source library, including SharePoint system columns such as Created, Modified, Approval Status, etc. SPListX exports metadata into Comma Separated Values (CSV), MS-Excel (XLS), MS-Access (MDB) file formats.
- Export document versions
- SPListX exports multiple document versions (version history) residing in the source SharePoint library.
- Export folder / document system dates
- SPListX exports document version history to well organized user-defined version folders in the destination location and SharePoint list data version history to the metadata file in Windows File System. The list data file attachments can also be exported to the desired folder location in the file system.
- Propagate folder / document system dates
- Propagate the system date fields - Created Date and Last Modified Date to the respective folders and documents in the Windows file system
- Version 1.1 now supports Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS 2007) and Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 (WSS 3.0).
- Hardware: Intel Pentium processor, 512 MB of RAM, 4 MB disk space to install SPListX.
- Software: Windows XP (or) Windows Vista (or) Windows Server 2003 (or) Windows Server 2008 with the latest service packs and .NET Framework 2.0 or higher
SPList Manager for SharePoint 2007 1.1 Screenshot
SPList Manager for SharePoint 2007 1.1 Keywords
Bookmark SPList Manager for SharePoint 2007 1.1
SPList Manager for SharePoint 2007 1.1 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for SPList Manager for SharePoint 2007 1.1. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
XPlica for SharePoint 2007 1.6.1 allows users import and export documents and its associated metadata from one SharePoint library to another. Free Download
XPlica is a powerful export tool for SharePoint 2003 Free Download
SPList Export for SharePoint 2007 (SPListX) 2.2 is a useful program with the ability to export document / picture library contents and associated metadata to the Windows File System. Free Download
Admin Report Kit for SharePoint 2007 (ARKSP) is a powerful configuration and usage reporting tool for Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 and Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services v3.0 Free Download
DocKIT for SharePoint 2007 (DocKIT) is a utility for importing documents from file systems and network shares into Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS 2007) and Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3 (WSS 3). Free Download
A simple tool to import and migrate documents from multiple systems Free Download
Add folders tree view navigation to any Sharepoint list/library. Library Folders web part helps you to navigate through folders within a SharePoint list/library, but the main purpose of this unique Free Download
Increase Microsoft Outlook 2007 Mail Merge with Sharepoint lists and Attachment management This Outlook 2007 plugin lets you easily send mail to multiple recipients taken from Sharepoint lists or Free Download
- SharePoint Active Stock Quote Web Part 2.1
- Virto SharePoint Password Reset & Recovery Web Part 1.1.0
- SharePoint Site Hierarchy Web Part 2.1
- SharePoint Custom Custom Breadcrumb Web Part 2.1
- SharePoint World Clock Web Part 2.1
- SharePoint List And Text Scroll Web Part 2.1
- SharePoint List Item Ranking 1.0.1105.10
- Virto Ajax SharePoint Web Part Calendar 2.0.0
- SharePoint 2007 Sample: User-Defined Functions for Excel 2007 and Excel Services Sample Solution Feb07
- SharePoint Scanner Plug-in Professional for MOSS 2007/WSS 3.0 4.3
- SharePoint Meeting Manager 1.0
- 2007 Office System Demo: Product Innovation Custom Application Comparison 1
- SharePoint Alert Reminder Boost 1.9.731.0
- SharePoint Choice Indicator 1.1.820.0
- Idokorro Mobile File Manager 2.5
- SharePoint Form Validation 1.2.1208.0