At last you can create online calculators without the help of a programmer. All you need is Microsoft Excel.
Use it for expense report, survey, order forms, reservation forms, employment application, financial advisor, ROI-calculator, engineering.
Your web forms can have embedded calculations and validations. The entered data is collected and made available to you. Typical examples are:
- Expense reports: let the employees fill in expense reports online from anywhere in the world. Sums are update directly when entered, just as they do in Excel.
- Surveys like course evaluation
- Order forms: Using SpreadsheetConverter is the fastest way to publish a order form on the web. Totals, VAT, shipping is not problem.
- Reservation forms
- Employment application: Web forms helps you get more structured answers.
- Instantaneous response: All calculations and validations are done immediately. Everything is done in the browser. No communication with the web server.
- Bar, pie and column charts.
- Flawless number formatting: If you set the format in Excel, all entered data is directly formatted.
- Easy to use web pages: Create forms with dropdown menus, checkboxes, radio buttons, large text fields, list boxes, tooltips in a breeze.
- Perfect looking web pages: Inherits the formatting from Excel: font, size, color, borders, border types, images. The web page looks just like the Excel spreadsheet.
- Excel isn't needed. Once the web page is create, Excel is not required. Your web server doesn't need Excel, and your users doesn't need Excel.
- It takes only seconds to download and show the web form: If you enable the compression of your web server, the typical download is only 10-20 KB. The small download together with the fact that SpreadsheetConverter doesn't rely on any plug-ins like Java or Flash, results in very quick response. Even over a modem, the user will see your form within seconds.
- No extra per server fees.
- Improved compability with Excel 2007 and Windows Vista.
- More functions,
- better tooltips,
- Firefox support,
- copy resulting calculator into template web page.
Requirements: Pentium II, 128 Mb Ram, 50 Mb disk, Microsoft Excel 2000, XP, 2003, 2007
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.