Your web forms can have embedded calculations and validations. The entered data is collected and made available to you. Typical examples are:
- Expense reports: let the employees fill in expense reports online from anywhere in the world. Sums are update directly when entered, just as they do in Excel.
- Surveys like course evaluation
- Order forms: Using SpreadsheetConverter is the fastest way to publish a order form on the web. Totals, VAT, shipping is not problem.
- Reservation forms
- Employment application: Web forms helps you get more structured answers.
- Instantaneous response: All calculations and validations are done immediately when the user presses tab. Everything is done in the browser. No communication with the web server.
- Flawless number formatting: If you set the format in Excel, all entered data is directly formatted. For example if the users enters “10” into a field with 2 decimals, it will be replaced by “10.00”, and if the user enters “5” into a percentage field, it will be replaced by “5%”.
- Easy to use web pages: Create forms with dropdown menus, checkboxes, radio buttons, large text fields, list boxes in a breeze.
- Perfect looking web pages: Inherits the formatting from Excel: font, size, font color, background color, borders, border types, images. The web page looks just like the Excel spreadsheet.
- Excel isn't needed. Once the web page is create, Excel is not required. Your web server doesn't need Excel, and your users doesn't need Excel. Even if Excel is all around, not employees have it, and private persons seldom have it.
- It takes only seconds to download and show the web form: If you enable the compression of your web server, the typical download is only 10-20 KB. The small download together with the fact that SpreadsheetConverter doesn't rely on any plug-ins like Java or Flash, results in very quick response. Even over a modem, the user will see your form within seconds.
- New release.
- Compatible with Excel 2007 and Windows Vista.
- More functions.
- Handles complex spreadsheets better.
- More advanced web pages generated, for example tooltips are supported.
- Pentium II,
- 128 Mb Ram,
- 50 Mb disk,
- Microsoft Excel 2000, XP, 2003, 2007
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.