Spryka Desktop Budget 2.0
Spryka Desktop Budget 2.0 Ranking & Summary
Spryka Desktop Budget 2.0 description
Spryka Desktop Budget 2.0 is designed to deliver the best features for managing all your financial needs. This software can be used as a personal finance manager as well as for financial management of a small scale business. Most financial management software fail because they do not have all finance related information available in a centralized repository where the user can manipulate and generate reports covering all necessary areas related to finance. However, Desktop Budget is one of the best financial management software that is renowned to deliver all essential features covering almost all day-to-day financial activities.
With Desktop Budget, you can define all your payers, payees, accounts, banks, and currencies for different accounts. You will come to know the real benefits of financial management. Desktop Budget also offers the facility for maintaining different databases for different purposes. This helps users to keep certain information more secure and organized than others. If you are in to investments, tracking your investment portfolio is made more than easy with Desktop Budget. Report generation is one of the most effective features offered by Desktop Budget as it gives you a visual representation of your account status. What’s more interesting is that these reports can be generated by user supplied criteria. For many of us, this is a god send! Some people are even willing to spend a lot of money to avoid the tedious job of doing all of this by hand, but in reality Desktop Budget is not that expensive. Actually the price is only $24.95 and you can download it immediately and begin using it. This is a true life saver, a program that can help with your personal finances, get the job done in much less than half the time, and not expensive! Wow!
So start managing your finances with Desktop Budget and conquer your financial goals!
Most people don't remember what it was like to get the old ledger out, and post all of your expenses, your costs, your return, your investments, etc. It was a long tiring and boring job, one that everyone who had to do it, hated with a passion! Tax time would come around and nobody wanted to be bothered with finding all of that information. Even today with all the help we have most of us hate to do our finances, but Spryka Desktop Budget can help! you don?t even have to be a computer Guru to figure this program out!
We all have our area of expertise, and often that area isn?t related to money management. Up until recently most of us have had to make ourselves experts, but hate every moment we spend doing accounting. Now with easy to use Money Management software, like Desktop Budget we can spend less time doing the financial work and more time doing what we enjoy. For many of us, this is a god send! Some people are even willing to spend a lot of money to avoid the tedious job of doing all of this by hand, but in reality Desktop Budget is not that expensive. Actually the price is only $24.95 and you can download it immediately and begin using it. This is a true life saver, a program that can help with your personal finances, get the job done in much less than half the time, and not expensive! Wow!
Desktop Budget lets you take control of your budget, and let?s you manage all your finances including your checking, your credit cards, loans, savings accounts, and any debts you might have, all with easy to use, self explanatory windows and applications. Desktop Budget will tell you when your bills need to be paid. You can create forms and transactions that are recurring, like those that need to be collected or even paid every month.
The program will generate them at the right date, with all the current information needed. Spryka Desktop Budget has several easy to use templates, that let you create invoices, transactions and other financial paper work
- Managing Investment Portfolio: As an investor, it is vital for you to keep records of your past transactions and the current state of your investment portfolio. Desktop Budget offers you the facility for maintaining investment records where you can access them quickly. You can record your investment names and number of shares owned in each investment. Last trade price of shares, total amount for each investment and the profit/loss for each transaction are generated automatically for your convenience. Last trade price of your shares will be downloaded from the internet if a working Internet connection is available. If not, this value can be entered manually. Additionally, whenever an investment transaction takes place, profit/loss will be calculated automatically.
- Definition of Data Directories: The ability to define your own account types, currencies, budget categories, payees, payers, transactions, and banks always come handy especially if you are engaged in a niche profession or a business. Desktop Budget fully supports defining your own data directories and using them with standard features.
- Plan and Manage Budget: In most cases we do not have any clue about what happens to our earnings because we wouldn’t remember what we spend on. If you can relate to the latter, it is now time for you to start managing your finances by making a budget. If you are not aware of how you spend your earnings, then start tracking your expenses from now on! It is vital for us to know ‘how’ we spend money, in order to correct any mistakes involved with our spending habits. Desktop Budget helps you to define budget categories of your own and record transactions (expenses, in other words) against them. When your budget is created (monthly, or annual budget), you can define how much you would allocate for each category of activity beforehand and stick with those when spending. What’s best about Desktop Budget is that it offers reporting functionality for you to visually analyze your spending; thus allowing you to see where your money goes.
- Reporting: Reporting is one of the most effective ways to analyze information. Desktop Budget offers you the capability of generating reports based on criteria defined by you. Apart from that, there are five default reports such as Cash Flow, Transactions, Spending by category, Spending by payee, and Budget by category. Once you generate reports defined by your own criteria, they can be accessed through the menu item “My reports”. Desktop Budget also offers you the option to save reports so that you can access them later without designing them all over again.
- Download Exchange Rates: If you are in to a business where transactions are carried out in different currencies, it is necessary for you to know the exchange rates for each currency, every day. For this, you may use the daily paper or any other resource. With Desktop Budget, you don’t have to do any such tracking as the software takes care of it automatically. If you have a working Internet connection available, currency exchange rates are automatically downloaded before you perform transactions with foreign currency. You can choose the source for foreign exchange rates from two options (Oanda Forex and Yahoo Finance) available in Desktop Budget. Frequently used foreign currencies can be marked as favorites and exchange rates are downloaded only for them.
- Import and Export Transactions: It is very important to import and export financial information from one tool to another when necessary. As an example, your online bank account may allow you to download your financial information in a certain format. Then you may wish to directly import downloaded file to a tool you use at home for managing finances. If this capability is not built in for the tool, you may have to perform this task manually. That’s why Desktop Budget supports number of formats for importing and exporting financial information. You can import the following formats to Desktop Budget; RegNow, eSellerate, QIF, QFX, QBO, CSV. The formats that can be exported are; QIF, QFX, and CSV. This maintains compatibility with other finance management tools and online bank formats increasing your productivity for managing all your finances centrally.
- Calculators: When managing finances, forecasting is one of the key functions. This way, you predict what you will have to pay or how much will you get paid in the future for different financial activities. Desktop Budget offers calculators for calculating loans, savings, and mortgages. Each of these financial calculators will offer you a tabular representation which shows a table with future payments depending on the calculator; balance for each period and totals for every type of payments. Apart from that, there will be a graphical representation showing three types of graphs for easy analysis. It can also be used as a personal debt manager.
- 512 MB RAM,
- 25 MB Free Hard Disk Space
- Pentium 1 GHZ or equivalent
- Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista
Spryka Desktop Budget 2.0 Screenshot
Spryka Desktop Budget 2.0 Keywords
Bookmark Spryka Desktop Budget 2.0
Spryka Desktop Budget 2.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.