SQL Diagrams 2004
SQL Diagrams 2004 Ranking & Summary
SQL Diagrams 2004 description
SQL Diagrams 2004 is a useful tool which can bring you much more convenience. Don`t spend hours trying to understand your database, see it with SQL Diagrams. For the first time you can graphically understand, how your tables, views, SPs, UDFs, triggers and other database objects interact. Graphically understand, how your tables, views, SPs, UDFs, triggers and other database objects interact, and more. Upcoming are command flow diagrams, data flow diagrams, permissions diagrams, conceptual database model and other features.
- All relationships and dependencies diagrams - graphically understand, how your tables, views, SPs, UDFs, triggers and other database objects interact
- Current DBMS support - SQL Server 2000, MSDE 2000
- future DBMS support - SQL Server 2005 (Yukon and Express), 7.0, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Sybase and other DBMS solutions
- Diagrams - specific features
- overview window
- printing with print preview
- code preview
- automatic diagram layout
- add objects with drag-and-drop
- save diagram in project
- publish diagrams to web (in SVG format) for sharing over an Intranet or Internet
- User interface features
- friendly, hi-color GUI
- VS.NET-like tabbed interface
- docking toolbars
- docking tool windows
- Microsoft® Windows® 95, Windows 98, Microsoft Windows NT® version 4.0 (Service Pack 6 or later), Windows 2000 or Windows XP.
- 10 MB of free disk space, 100MB or more recommended.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 with .NET Framework SP2 or later .NET runtime
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Client components on workstation.
SQL Diagrams 2004 Screenshot
SQL Diagrams 2004 Keywords
Bookmark SQL Diagrams 2004
SQL Diagrams 2004 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.