SQL Examiner Suite 2008 R2 2.2
SQL Examiner Suite 2008 R2 2.2 Ranking & Summary
SQL Examiner Suite 2008 R2 2.2 description
SQL Examiner Suite 2008 R2 2.2 is a complete solution with SQL Examiner 2008 and SQL Data Examiner 2008, designed for quickly and easily comparing and synchronizing schema and data of SQL Server databases, including those stored in MS SQL Server 2008!
By automating routine tasks, and eliminating the costly errors created when managing the process manually, this suite saves you time and money. In addition, it thoroughly analyzes dependencies between database objects, and delivers precise comparison results. The support of command line interface makes it possible to automatically run your day-to-day procedures, and you can focus on the main - design and development!
Both SQL Examiner 2008 and SQL Data Examiner 2008 provide support for all the main innovations of SQL Server 2008, so now you can work with every SQL Server version from 7.0 to 2008, and run cross-version comparison, when one of the compared databases is on SQL Server 2000, for example, and the other is on SQL Server 2008.
SQL Examiner 2008 compares and synchronizes tables, views, stored procedures, user-defined functions, XML schema collections, CLR objects, database triggers, etc. The latest version is enriched with the ability to compare and syncronize your databases with SQL scripts.
SQL Data Examiner 2008 not only works with SQL Server but also supports Oracle, MySQL and Access, and allows cross-platform data comparison. You can compare any data objects, including tables, views and SQL queries. The new version allows you to update tables which are included into compared SQL queries, so now you can compare and synchronize virtually any data stored anywhere.
SQL Examiner Suite 2008 is a solution that enhances the profitability of your business. Now you can forget about routine manual work and focus on design and development, as the suite will handle all the tedious manual work by itself.
- Microsoft SQL Server 7.0, 2000, 2005 and 2008 database comparison
- Comparison of data stored in Oracle databases
- Comparison of data stored in MySQL databases
- Comparison of data stored in MS Access databases
- Cross-platform data comparison (Pro only)
- Live databases and snapshots as comparison source
- SQL Server detached database files and backups as comparison source (Pro only)
- Database creation script as comparison source (Pro only)
- Command Line Comparison and Synchronization tool (Pro only)
- Support for all schema objects, including tables, views, stored procedures, etc
- Support for SQL Server CLR objects, including assemblies, stored procedures, triggers, UDTs, UDFs
- Support for all data objects, including tables and views
- Comparison and synchronization the results of SQL–queries (Pro only)
- Support for column mapping, additional filtering options for data comparison (Pro only)
- Extended comparison options for schema comparison
- Support for column renaming for schema comparison (Pro only)
- Wide range of settings to cover your specific needs
- Partial Synchronization mode for schema comparison
- "Smart" script-generating engine preventing a possible data loss
- Taking data in the target database into account for schema comparison
- Tracing links between objects within a schema
- Sophisticated script execution
- The new version added an opportunity to compare and synchronize SQL Server database schema with SQL scripts.
- Now you can compare data in MySQL databases.
- While comparing data you can not only compare the results of SQL queries, but also update them.
- .Net Framework 2.0,
- MDAC 2.6
SQL Examiner Suite 2008 R2 2.2 Screenshot
SQL Examiner Suite 2008 R2 2.2 Keywords
Bookmark SQL Examiner Suite 2008 R2 2.2
SQL Examiner Suite 2008 R2 2.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.