SQL7Print 7.14.73 Ranking & Summary
SQL7Print 7.14.73 description
SQL7Print 7.14.73 is an intelligent program which contains dependencies and permissions, for Database Roles, Defaults, File Groups, FullText Catalogues, Log Files, Rules, Stored Procedures, System Datatypes, Tables, Transaction Logs, User Defined Datatypes, Users, Views, Backup Devices, Logins,Languages, Remote Servers, Server Roles and Linked Servers.
The printed output can be customized to suit your own style. For example, you can customize fonts,page headers/footers, watermarks, page margins, printed quality, paper orientation, borders, duplex printing, line spacing.
You can preview the output before printing in many different formats and select pages to be printed. You can preview the output before printing in many different formats and select pages to be printed.
The printer output can be exported to RTF, HTML and PDF format for inclusion in word processors and web pages.
SQL7Print enables you to preview and print Microsoft® SQL Server 2000 schema and export to RTF, HTML and PDF.
Whether you're a systems administrator, database application developer, or IT consultant, you'll find SQL200Print a very useful tool that will produce a paper or electronic copy of your Microsoft SQL Server 2000 objects (Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, Logins, and much more) and their associated dependencies, permissions etc.
You can customize the font attributes and colors for all the elements that are output, and have total control over page layout, including paper source, orientation, borders, margins, headers, and footers.
- Output is well suited for code inspections
- Saves application development time
- Reduce maintenance costs by using the color coded beautifully formatted output
- Impressing your clients and get repeat business
- Understand database schema
- Support and debug complex SQL server systems
- Use in presentations and technical briefs
- Backup copy of your database schema
- Page Layout
- Portrait or landscape
- Multiple columns
- Page and/or column borders
- Simplex, duplex and horizontal printing
- Paper sizes supported by your printer
- Page headers and footers can include project name. component name, project version, printed date, printed time and page number
- Page margins
- Line Numbering
- Each source code line can be numbered
- Line numbering can be continuous, reset at the end of each page or procedure
- Line number interval can be set any desired number
- Syntax Highlighting
- Set fonts for HTML elements, attributes, strings, constants, comments and text
- Set fonts for SQL comments, constants, identifiers, keywords, strings and line numbers in VBScripts and JScripts
- Set fonts for page headers and footers
- Connection Lines: Paired statement blocks can be printed with connecting lines
- Comments Alignment: Comments can be indented to align with the source code
- Export Output: The output can be exported to HTML, RTF and PDF formats
- Monochrome Printing: Although color printing is most impressive, monochrome printing is also supported
- Print Quality: You can control the print quality to be draft, low, medium or high
- Line Spacing: The line spacing can be set to half, single, one & half double
- Output Scaling: The output can be scaled if the printer supports it
- Watermarks: User defines watermark bitmaps can be included on every printed page
- Coversheets: You can design a coversheet for your printouts in a RTF document
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows® capable of running Microsoft SQL server 2000
- Other Software: Microsoft Visual Basic 6 Runtime files (Service Pack 4), Installed SQL Server or SQL Server client utilities and a computer that will connect to the Microsoft SQL Server using Microsoft Enterprise Manager
SQL7Print 7.14.73 Screenshot
SQL7Print 7.14.73 Keywords
Bookmark SQL7Print 7.14.73
SQL7Print 7.14.73 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.