SQLExecMS 2.6 Ranking & Summary
SQLExecMS 2.6 description
SQLExecMS 2.6 is a great tool for Microsoft SQL Server DBA and database developers working with MS SQL Server 7, 2000, 2005, 2008, MSDE or Sql Express, which offes all-in-one interface for management, development, tuning up, deployment and data manipulation.
SQLExecMS includes most functionality of Query Analyzer and Enterprise Manager plus and far beyond that. SQLExecMS doesn't require any additional installation, just 'drop and run', that is why it is almost perfect to be built in to your DB product. SQLExecMS doesn't use DMO, SMO or any other ActiveX components, this is one of the reasons why it works much faster than other similar tools. Finally, this application has been created based on long experience of development and of support DB systems.
- Servers: Microsoft SQL Server 7, 2000, 2005, 2008, MSDE and Sql Express.
- Client platform: Windows 98, 2000, NT, XP, ME, 2000 server, 2003 server, Vista, Windows 7
- SQLExecMS doesn't require any additional installation, just 'drop and run', everything it needs usually already installed on your PC:
- MDAC ver 2.6 or higher
- client network libraries for MS SQL Server
The tool uses ADO+OleDB to establish connection to SQL server. Most functionality of the product requires login with administrator privileges. Finally, this application has been created based on long experience of development and of support DB systems. Now you have everything you need in one application.
- Reliability: SQLExecMS keeps working when other tools give up. If you had a trouble, your SQL server did not respond timely, the last thing you would need is a time out from a management tool. You'll never get it from SQLExecMS!
- Usability: SQLExecMS has a lot of features, which make management and development of your databases more efficient. It is created by professionals and for professionals. Right tool makes a difference!
- Mobility: SQLExecMS has does not require any installation just 'drop and run'. It does not use DMO or any kind of runtime libraries. All it needs is MCAD and OleDB.
- Speed: The main goal of SQLExecMS is speed. It is designed to be fast and undemanding.
- For DBA:
- Easily navigate through Databases and DB Objects objects
- Monitor active connections, oldest transactions and vital SQL server performance counters
- Watch locks
- Review space used by DB files, tables and indexes.
- Check space utilization of serve's HDDs.
- Backup/restore and attach/detach databases
- Manage DB file and file groups
- Check utilization of proc cache
- Manage scheduled jobs
- Manage maintenance plans for your databases
- Change SQL server and database options
- Turn on and off trace flags
- Analyze fragmentation of the tables
- Analyze wait statistics
- Manage indexes and analyze the selectivity of an index
- Review error logs of SQL server
- Manage extended stored procedures
- Manage logins and users
- Use bulk insert
- Compare meta data of two databases
- For Developers:
- Execute any T-SQL statements
- Review estimated execution plan
- Watch locks
- Find substring in objects DDL (no script generation required)
- Use SQL history of your sql statements
- Use quick reference and code assistant
- Easily view the table and view data.
- Manage triggers
- Manage indexes
- Compare scripts of two databases
- Easily navigate through DB objects and view its DDL
- Review objects dependencies in tree-like view
- Review object properties
- Find an object by its ID
- Generate SQL script of your database including INSERT INTO script for selected tables
- Use automatically built INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE and EXECUTE scripts for an object
- Generate INSERT INTO script of your tables or for the result of your SQL statements
- For end users of your DB solution:
- View and edit tables' data in tabular or columnar representation
- Easily filter and search data
- Export data into different formats
- Perform data manipulations using T-SQL
- Print data
- Added: support for SQL Server 2005 features : Schemas, CLR Objects, Partition Functions, Partition Schemes, Assemblies, DDL Triggers
- Added: ability to start job from any step
- Added: option to have Navigator either on left or right side of the main window
- Added: ability to save field's value into a file in "DataView" and "Query" window
- Changed: user interface of "Edit job step" window
- Changed: user interface of "Find in Objects" window
- Changed: "Active connections" window now marks all the connections created by SQLExecMS
- Changed: user interface of "Security" window to increase speed: Database access requests by demand only
- Removed: fixed bug in "Query" window when tool freezes if there are too many objects in database
- Removed: fixed bug of improper ordering steps in "Edit Job" window
- Removed: fixed bug of incorrect script generation related to the indexes
- Removed: fixed bug in "Find in Objects" window when database has a name with spaces
- Server requirements
- MS SQL Server 7.0
- MS SQL Server 2000 (all editions)
- MS SQL Server 2005 (all editions)
- MS SQL Server 2008 (all editions)
- System requirements
- Microsoft Windows 95, 98, NT4, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008
- Client requirements
- MDAC: ver 2.6 or higher.
SQLExecMS 2.6 Screenshot
SQLExecMS 2.6 Keywords
Bookmark SQLExecMS 2.6
SQLExecMS 2.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- MS SQL Server Automatic Backup & Restore Software 7.0
- MS SQL Server Backup to Another SQL Server Database Software 7.0
- MS SQL Server Change Case to Proper, Upper & Lower Software 7.0
- MS SQL Server Paradox Import, Export & Convert Software 7.0
- MS Access MS SQL Server Import, Export & Convert S 7.0
- Excel MS SQL Server Import, Export & Convert Softw 7.0
- MS SQL Server Backup to Another MSSQL Database Sof 7.0
- MS SQL Server Sybase Anywhere Import 7.0
- PrimaSoft Web dB Server 1.1
- Excel MS SQL Server Import, Export & Con 1.1
- MS Access MS SQL Server Import, Export & Convert Software 7.0
- Access MS SQL Server Import, Export & Co 7.0
- Access MS SQL Server Import, Export & Convert Soft 7.0
- Access MS SQL Server Import, Export & Convert Software 7.0
- MySQL MS SQL Server Import, Export & Convert Software 7.0
- MySQL MS SQL Server Import, Export & Con 7.0