SSIS+ 1.3 Ranking & Summary
SSIS+ 1.3 description
SSIS+ 1.3 is a program which includes SSIS tasks, components and scripts for handling Zip, GZip, BZip2, Tar archives, enhanced script reuse and secure internet communications, OpenPGP encryption, Amazon S3 service, Jabber/XMPP, EDI format files read, bulk-load for Oracle, DB2, Informix databases. It has various components.
- Secure FTP Task - Securely send, receive, delete, or rename files, create and remove directories.
- SSH Execute Task - Secure execution of shell commands on a remote SSH server.
- Zip Task - Compression and decompression of Zip, GZip, BZip2, Unix, Tar archives.
- Data Flow Task Plus - Extends Microsoft Data Flow task for greater usability and maintenance.
- Script Task Plus - Extends Microsoft Script task for greater usability and maintenance.
- Database Partitions Task - Handles the intricacies of partitioning allowing you to concentrate on your work flow.
- PGP Task - Public-Private key encryption with OpenPGP standard.
- Amazon S3 Task - Send, receive, delete and list files on Amazon S3 service.
- Jabber Task - Bidirectional communication with Jabber clients.
- Stream Task - Management of standard Stream objects.
- Data Flow Source - Very fast, non-blocking, in-memory data read from another data flow.
- Data Flow Destination - Exposes data from a data flow for in-memory read in another data flow.
- Oracle Destination - Very fast bulk-load of data in Oracle table.
- DB2 Destination - Very fast bulk-load of data in DB2 table.
- Informix Destination - Very fast bulk-load of data in Informix table.
- EDI Source - Reader for EDI format files.
- SSH Connection Manager - Secure connections with SSH-enabled server.
- Package Connection Manager - Get access to the current or different package at runtime.
- Amazon S3 Connection Manager - Connections with Amazon S3 service.
- Jabber Connection Manager - Connections with Jabber servers.
- FTPS Connection Manager - Secure connections with FTP over SSL server.
SSIS+ 1.3 Screenshot
SSIS+ 1.3 Keywords
Bookmark SSIS+ 1.3
SSIS+ 1.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.